PDA

View Full Version : purebred redbone hound pups!!

BULLNUTTS
10-24-2013, 12:20 AM
Avaliable imm purebred rebone hound pups bred from pure Arkansa bloodlines.all papered,vet checked and ready to go. pups are about 7-8 weeks old now. about 4 left of this litter[although calls continue to come] they wont last long so if interested get at it.i have some pics n vids here if i can figuer out how the heck to load em.pm for more info an i could email the pics n vids.both parents pics and are there to view as well.solid beautifull redbones!!!!! pups are priced at $1000.00 each.I might add that im placing this add for a friend whom I'm introducing to our site but as of yet does'nt have internet service in his area.Great hounds from a great home and of course they would really like it if loving,hunting homes could be found to place new pups- as these hounds are bred for hunting so I thought what better place than here with our manny members on hbc.

BlacktailStalker
10-24-2013, 12:37 AM
You'll need to post a price as per forum rules if you want to keep them advertised.

BULLNUTTS
10-24-2013, 11:27 AM
thx blacktailstalker, as long as I been on here [ years] I dont post much so am still new to this.I'm still having troubles loading pics n vids onto here- keep getting 404 errors and pics to big ect.

Spokerider
10-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Wow!
Those Arkansa bloodlines do fetch a pretty penny.

BULLNUTTS
11-05-2013, 01:41 PM
4619here is a pic of one of the lil pups sleeping. softest ears ever!!!

BULLNUTTS
11-05-2013, 01:45 PM
4620here is MY new redbone from same home. he is 6 month old here- great dog!!! Awesome temperment and what a nose to the grindstone lol funny yes,thx rackem.

Rackem
11-05-2013, 04:12 PM
4620here is my new redbone from same hoe. he is 6 mon old here- great dog!!! Awesome temperment and what a nose to the grindstone lol

Same hoe? Bitch is better than hoe.....:) speaking of dogs I mean...

BULLNUTTS
11-08-2013, 09:29 AM
All pups are sold and gone now-thx to all that answered an good luck n good huntin!!