PDA

View Full Version : Hello BC

canada
10-21-2013, 10:19 AM
New to the site, and it does look awesome.

I am an experienced hunter/fisherman from N sk.
At the tail end of a great moose season, and not watching whitetails for something special.

I look forward to learning about the BC hunting world, and share some things from sk.

Good luck for the remaining seasons to the hunters out there

Sofa King
10-21-2013, 10:24 AM
what town are you from?
I was born in the skatch and have lived in several towns and visiting most the province.
the deer are great out there, but I need my mountains.

Sofa King
10-21-2013, 10:24 AM
oh yeah, welcome to the site.

canada
10-21-2013, 10:31 AM
what town are you from?
I was born in the skatch and have lived in several towns and visiting most the province.
the deer are great out there, but I need my mountains.

I live outside of the Prince Albert area.
A heavy mix of farmland and forest.
Love the mtns also, but this area in my blood.

checking 4 cams this afternoon... the search continues.

jonz
10-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the site. I moved to Regina for work last year. Miss the mountain hunting for deer in BC, but have been having fun with the geese hunting around here. Never was really interested in it before but the action is awesome at times. Watching probably over 10000 birds take off and fly overhead with the sound like a jet engine is a sight to behold. Great fishing out here too.

Elkhound
10-21-2013, 10:54 AM
welcome.....looking forward to your posts here on hbc

canada
10-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the site. I moved to Regina for work last year. Miss the mountain hunting for deer in BC, but have been having fun with the geese hunting around here. Never was really interested in it before but the action is awesome at times. Watching probably over 10000 birds take off and fly overhead with the sound like a jet engine is a sight to behold. Great fishing out here too.

there is some great deer down there as well.
the prov non typical whitetail came from your new neck of the woods.
We hammered on the shotguns this weekend also.
cooke dup some ducks wrapped in bacon w jalepenos and cheese inside last nt. so good

nature girl
10-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Welcome to hbc.