PDA

View Full Version : Looking for goat in 4-36 or 4-37 possible help needed!!

Bc Deer Hunter
10-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi guys I finally have an opportunity to get out for a goat this following weekend, the last couple weeks I have been doing tons of homework and endless goat identification tests to build my confidence to insure the goat I would want to take is a mature billie. Problem is i am completely new to this type of hunting and I am completely stumped on where exactly to start out.. I would be willing to trade GOS whitetail, and some mule deer spots in region 8 For GOS goat spots in either 4 36, 4-37, or even closer to revelstoke. (those MUs I found hold decent numbers of goats :confused:) Thanks for reading, and any pointers would be amazing!! :)

Bc Deer Hunter
10-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Did not mean to come off demanding by any way, I was just in a rush before I posted up. I forgot mention I am very fit and climbing a nearly vertical mtn is nothing new to me... I don't like to ask for areas but this trip is a one and only for me for the season so a general place to start would be amazing!!

Bc Deer Hunter
10-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Your mail box is over full . cant send you a PM.
Just cleaned it out!! Thanks for your response, im very excited to hear from you again!