PDA

View Full Version : Lost Rangefinder

The Silent Stalker
10-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Well, it appears my range finder has come off my pack. It was in a badlands rangefinder holder and clipped onto the waist belt of my day pack. I was getting ready for a hunt last week and just happened to look at my pack and saw it was not there! I have gone through almost everything, and can't locate it. I will be going through everything one last time today but have that sinking feeling I get to buy a new range finder! So, if it's truly lost it's in the Squamish Valley somewhere, if you find it or already have found it I hope it brings you good luck and helps you out. If you want UBER karma, pm me and I'll buy you dinner and a drink for it back. So........... Anyone got the bushnell ARC1300? I'm using my buddies Vortex Ranger and it's not bad but has no bow mode and it's something I liked having for when bow hunting. What you all using?

uraarchr
10-20-2013, 01:35 PM
I have the bushnell legend arc 1200 .its a awesome unit.

mod7rem
10-20-2013, 02:42 PM
I bought a leupold 1000TBR and it works great. Used it a couple weeks ago in wyoming and was able to range single animals out to 700yds. Very small and compact with a good lighted display.

One Shot
10-20-2013, 07:56 PM
I have a G Force Arc 1300 for the last year now and am pretty happy with it.

Jagermeister
10-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Did you use a gps when you were out? If you did, you could retrace your trail and perhaps get lucky and recover it.

todbartell
10-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Vortex LRF does true horizontal distance. What more do you need for bow?