PDA

View Full Version : Riverjet for elk/moose combo?

10-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi all,

I'm thinking of booking a trip with Riverjet Adventures for an elk/moose combo in 2014. I would appreciate any feedback folks on here may have. Feel free to PM me.

JP

NovemberBravo
10-19-2013, 01:52 PM
I would strongly recommend it. it is a great area to hunt up there and Kevin is an awesome guy and knows the area really well. Me and my dad just went up the tuchodi for our first time this year. This is the thread we started, it should have some good information for ya. http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?97376-Tuchodi-bound!&highlight=tuchodi+bound%21. Hope this helps

NB

srupp
10-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Riverjet is a class act..you can trust Kevin and his skills and knowlege...he is trustworthy and the area is exceptional..listen to every single word Kevin says..it IS important he is a man of his word and few words so listen...you WILL have the time of your life....he is at the top of his game.

steven Rupp

10-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Giddy UP ! You won't be disappointed Kevin has a great outfit. Followed Guy Scotts lead with Customer service.

I'll be booking again one day.

CT

shallowH2O
10-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Kevin's runs a great operation.

spear
10-20-2013, 09:01 PM
hold on now, book in two days that way I have time to get my deposit in...

nap
10-21-2013, 06:13 AM
you can't go wrong with riverjet, this year was my fourteenth year in a row up there with riverjet, as a group, never been skunked, always had opportunity at moose and we always get elk....the only warning is be cautious, once you see the country up that way you will never want to hunt any where else.. PS.. this year we went six guys, six elk and passed on moose to boot...book now as he does fill up quickly..DD

Glad to hear your crew did well, it was nice to meet up with you on the river.

nap