PDA

View Full Version : compound crossbow repair

WOOYOUNG13
10-17-2013, 07:36 PM
any body knows where i can fix my compound crossbow in vancouver? needs to replace cable, thanks!

adriaticum
10-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Try Boorman archery in New Westminster

Bowzone_Mikey
10-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Try Boorman archery in New Westminster

thats where I would go ... 2 blocks past the Hospital (RCH) on the main drag (dont know the street name) about 4 or 5 blocks away from the skytrain stn.

Kudu
10-18-2013, 09:24 AM
any body knows where i can fix my compound crossbow in vancouver? needs to replace cable, thanks!

The box store in Langley will sort it out for you, you can even test it in their shooting lane (3 techs there to help you)

Boormans should be able to help - I'd call first to see if they have stock of the cables.....

Bowzone_Mikey
10-18-2013, 09:33 AM
The box store in Langley will sort it out for you, you can even test it in their shooting lane (3 techs there to help you)

Boormans should be able to help - I'd call first to see if they have stock of the cables.....

they will build it custom right there.

the box store will not build string and cable sets

Kudu
10-18-2013, 10:42 AM
they will build it custom right there.

the box store will not build string and cable sets

And the customer will be able test fire right there in the shop - You sure about that? Or are you just flinging your particular brand of manure again?

itsy bitsy xj
10-18-2013, 11:22 AM
I was in Boorman earlier this week. WOW!!! It was like I went back in time and got real customer service. They gave info that I needed and answered my questions without trying to sell me stuff. I have delt with that box store and even when I move back to the valley I will make the drive to Boormans when I need bow stuff

itsy bitsy xj
10-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Oh the street its on ir Columbia right near Cap's cycle

Bowzone_Mikey
10-18-2013, 03:31 PM
And the customer will be able test fire right there in the shop - You sure about that? Or are you just flinging your particular brand of manure again?

keep telling yourself that ... You have an interest in WS or something ... because any wholsale I have been in ... including the original and largest in Canada has never had custom string making capacity

by the way ... the customer can test fire in Boormans or any other reputable shop for that matter

Kudu
10-18-2013, 03:52 PM
keep telling yourself that ... You have an interest in WS or something ... because any wholsale I have been in ... including the original and largest in Canada has never had custom string making capacity

by the way ... the customer can test fire in Boormans or any other reputable shop for that matter

Really? Wasn't that way when I went in there recently!

I don't have shares in any box store - the cr*p that gets flung around here about the Langley one is quite nauseating, for some reason you seem to be one of the main instigators - did they turn down your job application or something?

BTW - have you set foot in that particular store or even spoken to the guys in the archery department?

If your honest I bet not! Contrary to that - my experiences there have been really pleasant enough.....

Bowzone_Mikey
10-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Went in once to the langley store .... watched the the archery counter sell some guy a bow that was 2" long and way over weight....
the rest of the "experts" in there didnt impress me with their product knowledge either. The only ws that i was impressed with was in calgary when the gun counter was frenchies barato

machine932
10-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. :-D