Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2021 LEH Out?

Re: 2021 LEH Out?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    went to see if some of the Skeena River boat launches were melted out enough to launch a river boat the other day...one launch had 7 empty boat trailers sitting in the parking lot...4 of them had Alberta plates.

Plate(s) is singular in Alberta. They ran out of aluminum and paint decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post

Plate(s) is singular in Alberta. They ran out of aluminum and paint decades ago.

No, its plates, as one on the truck and one on the boat trailer....

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers;[URL="[URL
    tel:2247365[/URL]"]2247365[/URL]]Screw that. Go hunt wherever you want. You have the right to travel freely in this country. This travel advisory shit is just that. An 'advisory'. Even if she makes it law, won't stop me from going out and enjoying my life.
    dude you are so right!! So much bullshit and I’ve had Covid in the past and I’m still hitting patios, in fact I did today, I don’t sanitize at every station and I have a kick ass immune system naturally and have an auto immune disease, so in turn if I want to hunt up north I’m going there, if I want to fish the Cariboo I’m going there! All this nonsense is silly!
    good luck to all once they do come out!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Want to piss of the people at a dinner party. Tell them at the end of the evening that you licked all the door knobs you touched today and watch their faces. Then say kidding.
    I will go where the animal I want to hunt is. kiss this un-vacinned arm or asssss.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

BCWF WSSBC DU BHA

Quote Originally Posted by Hankus View Post

Wow, thanks. This is just as good as when the Christmas catalogue came out when I was a kid.

With the same results.

I always wanted a Sears Silvertone guitar and amplifier but as much as I wished I never got one of those either.

Awesome news!!

Does anyone know how you apply for your minor children? My 10 year old son got his CORE and FWID over the winter. When I log into BChunting online with my BCEID I expected a button to "apply on behalf of a minor" or something like that but there's no option.

I was going to say my permit to accompany got approved so they are obviously working !

Your son needs his own BChunting account to apply for LEH. Shouldn't be a problem as he has his own FWID.