Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Bar Mtn Trespassers

Re: Big Bar Mtn Trespassers

I believe one charge is criminal trespass you will receive a promise to appear in court and may be arrested. You may have damages awarded against you if you destroy property.

familiar with the area and some of the history.. , yes trespassing is bad and i am not familiar with the specifics of the recent events .. but there are also past issues with Mr joiner putting illegal locks on gates on the public roads that pass thru his property. not legal for him to put on locks but also not legal for you to cut the lock either so he gets away with it. This is what could be pissing people off and causing the bad behavior.
    Ive seen examples like this in other areas where someone owns large amounts of land and also has grazing rights in the area they tend to start thinking they own the whole dang country.
    An example is the moon ranch up by Meldrum creek is know for posting no trespassing signs on crown land around there. Again I dont know the specifics of what is recently happening around the joiner property but i do know there are always two sides to every story

Quote Originally Posted by elknut View Post
    Welder Guy ....I know Lawrence Joiner well ...He does not charge to hunt his land for sheep..Have you ever thought of approaching him in the off season and introducing yourself and then asking for permission..Posting rude comments about him will surely not get you and your type in his good book....Dennis
    WTF DUDE,,,are you a bit warped?? wasnt a rude comment at all,,I thought it was fine,,and I would gladly pay a rancher to hunthis land for sheep,,,it was a positive comment and I was repeating what I was told as a point of information,,take a frikin chill pill

Welder Guy....Exactly what you are proposing to pay him a couple hundred bucks to hunt sheep is the exact thing we hunters do NOT want to happen..I have permission to hunt Lawrence Joiners place for sheep and it did not cost me a cent ...Nor did I offer to pay him for the privilege ...He just wanted to size me up and see if I was an ethical and honest person that he could trust to hunt his land ..You obviously think that access to someone property is about money ...You have a lot of growing up to do ..You need the frikin chill pill..Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by elknut View Post
    Welder Guy....Exactly what you are proposing to pay him a couple hundred bucks to hunt sheep is the exact thing we hunters do NOT want to happen..I have permission to hunt Lawrence Joiners place for sheep and it did not cost me a cent ...Nor did I offer to pay him for the privilege ...He just wanted to size me up and see if I was an ethical and honest person that he could trust to hunt his land ..You obviously think that access to someone property is about money ...You have a lot of growing up to do ..You need the frikin chill pill..Dennis
    You really are an idiot arent you,,,You said I was being RUDE,,,I WASNT,,,,I was simply repeating what I was told,,and I didnt use any names,,,I dont know if its this guy or not,,NOR DO I CARE,,,,and I certainly dont care about youre opinions,