Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Is there any use in phoning the dease lk rcmp or the crown (wherever they are) to nicely voice our disgust?

Once again begs the question, what if the illegal blockade was by resident hunters instead of FN? Swat team,helicopters, tactical response, national incident, terrrorism?
    Way to stand up for yourself and your rights, will donate what I can, what about the BCWF??

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    So Goat Guy can the BCWF step up and help with Mick's legal costs? If not why not? Thanks

Crickets......

x3 - Where does the BCWF stand on this?

Not officially speaking for the BCWF I'll say this. Mr. McKee acted on his own, and I doubt the Fed would want to encourage future instances of possible illegal activities and participation in highly volatile events by financially supporting Mr. McKee. Summed up, it's a journey filled with trap doors and controversy. In addition, the Fed already spent $50,000 on the injunction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhill View Post
    Crickets......

x3 - Where does the BCWF stand on this?
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

A little donation coming your way....answer is hellyeah

Being retired with time to come and go as I please (with the wife's permission) I appreciate what you're doing for ALL of us.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    Not officially speaking for the BCWF I'll say this. Mr. McKee acted on his own, and I doubt the Fed would want to encourage future instances of possible illegal activities and participation in highly volatile events by financially supporting Mr. McKee. Summed up, it's a journey filled with trap doors and controversy. In addition, the Fed already spent $50,000 on the injunction.
    This would be where I want my BCWF funds spent, the BCWF could actually get more members by backing Mick. I will give the BCWF a couple more days to come to the table, if they don't I will be donating my BCWF membership fees for the year to Mick. I will urge others to do the same.

Thanks Nute, I think I tried to figure out the password to your clue "good cause?" ans I was not able to so it got cancelled. ooops!

To Spy: I appreciate everything the BCWF has done. It was their good work that got the injunction in place. Like I said they did entertain funding my defense but it is not it their mandate. So Please...continue with your memberships to BCWF and don't send your BCWF membership dues to me. They did great work and should be commended for their timely action!!!

Mick McKee
    hd09hogrider@gmail.com
    Last edited by hogzotic; 02-27-2017 at 12:36 PM.

If the BCWF can't or won't stand behind Mr.McKee then what does it stand for?..A retired member of the RCMP that knows the laws and is pursuing his sport of hunting legally is being blocked from pursuing it...This alone is against the law ...The case seems to me to really be about .....The native blockade being legal.... and the pursuit of your govt given right to hunt and pursue game legally.... being illegal...This case seems to me should go all the way to the Supreme Court Of Canada ...If the RCMP were at the blockade and turned back Mr.McKee then he tresspassed through the blockade then he might be guilty..but he just removed some of the obstruction on the road and started to drive through..The FN that tried to stop him by standing in front of him did so of his own accord..The FN then let him proceed on ..Where was the criminal act?..Removing or driving around a blockade is not a criminal act...Unions have blockades all the time during labor disputes ..Company officials and other employees drive through and are not charged..Where is the Native Precident that crossing their blockade a criminal act..Show me that in law ...Seems that if Mr.McKee is fopund guilty a whole new can of worms gets opened for the Supreme Court of Canada ..Many cases will be challenged over this guilty verdict ..Should be someone willing to work ..Pro Bono ..for this case ..Just my rant and belief ...Dennis

^^^^I agree with you Dennis, so mind my ignorance, but are we attempting to submit this case to the Supreme Court of Canada???