Thread: Bear protection breed

Hybrid View

Re: Bear protection breed

Here are my two Bullmastiff/Rottweiler cross pups the day after they were delivered to us a couple days before Christmas.

Here is a pic of Zoe from late yesterday she is the one in the rear of the above pic they are now 3 1/2 months old Zoe weighs in at 40lbs I have had them out on the dike everyday but today we headed up the valley for them to get their first taste of hiking bush/trails was a great time I'm really impressed with them.

Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

2. Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    Here are my two Bullmastiff/Rottweiler cross pups the day after they were delivered to us a couple days before Christmas.

Here is a pic of Zoe from late yesterday she is the one in the rear of the above pic they are now 3 1/2 months old Zoe weighs in at 40lbs I have had them out on the dike everyday but today we headed up the valley for them to get their first taste of hiking bush/trails was a great time I'm really impressed with them.

WOW......nice dogs, a life time of fun.5 lifetimes of memoirs

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post

WOW time flies over a year since I posted this picture the girls are now just over 17 months old since then the pups parents had another litter we ended up with their 6 1/2 month old younger brother as well.

Here is a pic from two weeks ago Max is 10 1/2 months old weighs 115lbs just got neutered Friday so he's not happy right now, the girls are 17 months old weigh appr 110lbs and the last but not least is our 9 1/2 year old hypothyroid Chessie she weighs in at a heavy 110lbs her name is Cocobear.

Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...