Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: When is a waterfowler considered great?

Re: When is a waterfowler considered great?

Quote Originally Posted by lorneparker1 View Post
    Limits? when you are a great waterfowler you set your own limits! And no that is not 303, that is Jeff Folies son.

Lorne
    Holy S**t the grand puba has spoken...thanx for the sarcasm..... not bad
    Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Quote Originally Posted by stugatz View Post
    Is that you in the photo? A bit over the limit LOL. Anyways you really are a persistent one, always with the last shot.
    Its all good on my part, I guess we wont be having a beer together anytime soon ha? Hopefully you will be able to get over this little p**sing match soon enough, nothing personal on my part...take care and good luck
    I wasn't actually talking to you at all, incase you missed it I was explaining to CF that as his picture clearly stated where the ducks were shot it was ok to post as it was not bragging about a secret spot. But if you want to take that as a jab to you then I'm ok with getting free points on the board.

As for having a beer I'll drink with pretty much anybody, so if your ever in my neck of the woods pm me and we can have a drink first round of tequilla is on me

Last edited by 303Brit; 11-06-2012 at 09:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by bogman View Post
    Well my wifes Dad, "The Bogfather" has been dead for 21 years and he was definately " A great waterfowler"
    I agree, he was good at his game and off the top of my head I could probably name another 6 or 8 guys that were also great waterfowlers. Unfortunatley they all have the same thing in common, they're all gone! K

When they can walk their ducks down the street

Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Wonder how many you'd get in one shot?
    That would put me on top of the list right? If i got real lots in one go?

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    I wasn't actually talking to you at all, incase you missed it I was explaining to CF that as his picture clearly stated where the ducks were shot it was ok to post as it was not bragging about a secret spot. But if you want to take that as a jab to you then I'm ok with getting free points on the board.

As for having a beer I'll drink with pretty much anybody, so if your ever in my neck of the woods pm me and we can have a drink first round of tequilla is on me

Its all good, I hope what everyone gets from this is that its a sport...and that I have my opinions and you yours, wether you agree or dis-agree IT'S ONLY MY OPINION. Anyways....I dont drink tequila, but thanx for the open door and the same on my end.

cheers
    and happy hunting....Stu

Huh, I read the first three pages of this thread and I was like, hmm this is a nice thread.. Some inspiring thoughts!

Then the pages 4-9 were like WTF?????? LOL, some people should do more hunting and get off the computer, or buy extenze... one or the other.

~longshot jr.

Quote Originally Posted by stugatz View Post
    Its all good, I hope what everyone gets from this is that its a sport...and that I have my opinions and you yours, wether you agree or dis-agree IT'S ONLY MY OPINION. Anyways....I dont drink tequila, but thanx for the open door and the same on my end.

cheers
    and happy hunting....Stu
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

You know crazy farmer, opinions are like a**holes... everyone has one. And I know...some stink and some dont. But no one ever says theirs stink. That goes for both sides.......cheers Stu

I thought opinions were like elbows. Everyone had two.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?