Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!!! lost dog in Langley

Re: Help!!! lost dog in Langley

Sadly, I think it is 'yote vittles by now or nabbed by one of those bear sized raccoons that frequent that neighbourhood.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Sadly, I think it is 'yote vittles by now or nabbed by one of those bear sized raccoons that frequent that neighbourhood.
    She made thru the first night ok. I think she might just be scared and hiding from the rain now (fingers crossed)

I'll be out that way tomorrow morning... if she's around the construction site by routley park i'll get the word out and the guys will all know to find you here.

Just realized where the sighting was... i'll still get the word out for ya though, the more eyes the better

Was all over the place tonight but didn't luck out. Covered a lot of road along Fraser, 53rd, Douglas Cresent, 56th, Glover, Langley bypass and so fourth. Brought the gf so we'd have an extra pair of eyes. Decided to walk around Kwantlen and that dog trail that goes from just off Glover all the way through behind the apartments at 208th and 57th... checked the park over on 208th too. All on a hunch. Got excited over a critter for a sec but it was a rabbit.

Definitely a needle in a haystack. It could be hiding in a bush, under a car, in someone elses backyard, etc. That said, there's so many people around there too. I think the odds are that if it is alive someone will find it. Maybe throw up some signs especially around where it was last seen and some of the trails and parks around there where people walk their dogs. Keep spreading the word and checking in with the shelters, animal hospitals etc. The more people that are aware, the more likely it will be that they wont just walk by if they see it. Lots of good folks and dog lovers out there but more people that know someone is missing the dog dearly the better the odds.

Make a hundred handbills with a picture of the dog and the particulars. Add a reward and start posting from the last sighting area. Good Luck!
    When my dog went missing a number of years ago, I posted 200 handbills and offered a $200 reward. Got the dog back after 7 weeks. It's a long story.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Hey Caddisguy

THANK YOU! you have put alot of effort in to the search and I just wanted to say thanks. I called my mom and read your post to her it put her in tears knowing that people are willing to do so much to help. She has call all the hospitals, LAPS sry animal shelteer and Abby. Her and my nephew have been out putting up posteres and talking to people.
    Again thank you

I work at the Staples on 200th so I'll keep an eye out. Maybe post a pic on here so we know more what the dog looks like.

I live at 53rd and 204th so I will keep an eye out for it around the trails in Portage Park as that is where a lot of people find their dogs. Will get my kids on the look out too.