Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Many agree funding is needed but direction on how the funding is spent is not clear. Notice how pro guide came here with a direct plan and focus on where the $ asked for is going

Look he is getting support on his project from RH. It because those donating understand exactly where there $ is being spent, the direct purpose and even the area it is focused on

Want people to open their wallets they want to know exactly where their $ goes. It just like asking for an investment in a business investors want a clear plan where their $ is going

Now we know the purpose of your plan is more funding for studies and habitat ( which most agree is good) but what are we studying? What are we going to do for habitat? Where in BC are this projects going to take place, main species of interest

A huge one who is in control of these funds?( this is a make or break for me personally)

I have no issue supporting at tax small price to take a risk on

But you want support and funding from RH they need more information

This thread proves RH can open their wallets
    One point that you bring up, and I agree fully with is:
    "who controls the money", AND "who is it handed out to"
    Meaning, is there any chance, someone or some organization like "RainCoast Society" could get their hands on????
    NO JOKE, that is a big concern.
    As long as it goes to Habitat Restoration, Pred Control/monitoring, and Studies" I am all in.
    But, I want a big time guarantee it can't be "donated" out to that kind of affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    OK you bunch of dingleberries, I'm all in. I have been in meetings for almost two weeks with key players, put on a bunch of km's, talked to literally dozens of people across a lot of the province.
    We are launching BC Ungulate Foundation. We are going to be a high speed problem solving group dedicated to conservation and 'growing ungulates' province wide. No more political BS, no more stagnant 'nothing happening', no more infighting, no more BS, no more 'maybe next year or the year after'.
    I have formed a group of very intelligent 'go getter' people made up of eager 'FN and non FN concerned outdoors people who want the same thing and are going to make it happen NOW. This is it. I have created a solid bridge to all concerned, have ZERO negative, zero 'anything' to infight about and we ARE going to make things better and swiftly - period. No more 'them and us', no more crap.
    This unfortunately as well means I am not going to go rip around the planet this winter having FUN !! lol, DAMMIT !!! lol.

Will have the full menu delivered to all soon, have some very motivated people involved and FINALLY a solid group made up of dedicated people from ALL groups concerned who are HAPPY, eager and agree 100% across the board. We are going to fix the BS once and for all and maintain the GOOD, create nothing but good and do it FAST. Bout it......

Later !!
    That's about the most positive I have heard in years being apart of this forum.

Thank god for pro guide he talks common sense. Who lets you other idiots on here.

One of my favorite parts of this initiative is the partnership with FN.

There has been a real resurgence with FN desire to participate in a more traditional lifestyle (especially for their youth) and that includes a more traditional diet of wild food, hunting and fishing. Predator control is part of that, and getting young FN involved in it can only be a good thing.

Even though RH and FN may have had differences, we do have similar goals of ensuring that there are plenty of ungulates to hunt.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by brownmancheng View Post
    looking for who traps tr0330t010 region 3-30 Clinton loon lake!
    My partners and I have this line. I will be heading there in the next couple weeks to make an attempt at trapping some K9s. Unfortunately we lost the cabin and all traps/sled etc in this summers fires but will still be putting in the best efforts we can.

Anybody know how to trap wolves in urban/rural interface without catching someone's dog? Pm if you want.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    Anybody know how to trap wolves in urban/rural interface without catching someone's dog? Pm if you want.
    Put signs up.

Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    Put signs up.
    Foot traps. They hold, don't break bones of cut flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    One of my favorite parts of this initiative is the partnership with FN.

There has been a real resurgence with FN desire to participate in a more traditional lifestyle (especially for their youth) and that includes a more traditional diet of wild food, hunting and fishing. Predator control is part of that, and getting young FN involved in it can only be a good thing.

Even though RH and FN may have had differences, we do have similar goals of ensuring that there are plenty of ungulates to hunt.

100% agree

Hey PG66 how about a go fund me page that you could allocate the funds to the proper resources.....keep up the good work......