Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

No moved to burnaby went to edmonds school. Even living in burnaby we used to target practice down at a gravel pit that is now the skytrain works yard. Life's been great but to darn busy with people. My son has a house in likely, the cariboo is my favorite, you have seen a lot of changes in white rock surrey.

what area on this site to people post about hunting that isn't on the island or the coastal mainland or is the mainland just one big group for all other places in BC not on the islands? i'm in the southern interior
    Last edited by HorseGirl; 01-10-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseGirl View Post
    what area on this site to people post about hunting that isn't on the island or the coastal mainland or is the mainland just one big group for all other places in BC not on the islands? i'm in the southern interior
    If you're not on the Island you're on the Mainland. Don't be confused by Lower Mainland vs. the rest of the mainland province.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Knute View Post
    If you're not on the Island you're on the Mainland. Don't be confused by Lower Mainland vs. the rest of the mainland province.
    This is correct. Mainland hunting And welcome to HBC Horsegirl. I am an Admin here. Just pm me if you need anything

I have lurked on here for a awhile but thought I should join up since I will be moving to Smithers this summer, I have always dreamed of hunting in BC and I cannot believe it is going to become a reality.

Welcome to the site, and the Province. Be sure to check the legalities of residency in regards to hunting here. You may have to wait until next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob View Post
    I have lurked on here for a awhile but thought I should join up since I will be moving to Smithers this summer, I have always dreamed of hunting in BC and I cannot believe it is going to become a reality.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Hello all,
    New to the site. Hunt mainly on Van island but my 12 year old son...soon to be 13, just Finished his hunting course and received a moose draw for area 5-2c. Looking to pick some brains on areas to hunt, and wanted to know how the fires have effected the moose in this area? Any info would be most welcome.
    Thanks in advance

My mistake, that's area 5-2b he has the draw for. End of September.

Quote Originally Posted by bc_archer View Post
    Hi Marc, i have made posts in the past, but can't figure out how to create a new post. What am i doing wrong? i don't see anything to click on to enter a new post.

Fred
    Top left under the 2 banners. Button that says Start new thread. Click it. Let me know if you can start one

So could you confirm if I’m a member because I’m having trouble posting and get frustrated and just shut it off. But I have been able to reply to some posts.