Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May long bear down and a question..

Re: May long bear down and a question..

Sumas did my bear this season and did an excellent job. I have nothing but good things to say about my jalapeno and cheddar smokies.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Assuming you took the boar, another one will be on that sow before you know it lol, may not be as big but will still plant next generations seed.
    It was definitely a dude, had big ole balls on him, unless he identifies as a female, apparently gender is considered fluid now after all

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    Sumas did my bear this season and did an excellent job. I have nothing but good things to say about my jalapeno and cheddar smokies.
    Niiice, a lot of votes for Sumas here. It's good to hear of a reliable wild game butcher, they are becoming a rare breed it seems.

Wicked story! That was very entertaining. Good stalk, some suspense and a happy ending. I love the comparisons "moves around like Cotton Hill" and "bull in a china shop" LOL.

Excellent right up. Thanks for taking the time. Congrats on the bear. You gambled on holding out for the big one and it paid off!