Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Nog's Needle - The Good News

Re: Nog's Needle - The Good News

Hey Nog. Ordered some on your opening day and if they are here by the 10th of the month I'll have at them outa Ukie for a couple days. Counting on posting good results. Good luck with your venture.

What speed would a guy run that at?

Read somewhere 2-3 knots, much more than 3 they can spin. Believe 2.7 was a good place to be
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Roger!
    Thanks

Well this is too much excitement for me I need some of this kool aid They're out of gold plated at the moment but I've got a few nickel finished lures on the way looking forward to giving them a whirl. Looking forward to the painted versions later in the year as well that green looks just sick for where they're in tight and not a lot of water. There's quite a few things I like about these not the least of which look at them, its like going back in time they're sturdy as hell beafy material and ready for abuse I see the commercial troller line of thinking coming through. Solid welded ring instead of a cheap split ring or bent wire. .. that's what I'm talkin bout.

These needles are awesome - fished them last Saturday in Sooke and they nailed 2 fish for me - use a stiff leader and troll between 2 and 3mph!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It is astonishing how much room there is in the air around a duck!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!- Rudyard Kipling

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012

This is where I come from (click)

I'm in. Can I just go into the mfg and buy them, or order off the site and specify pick up? I'm in Langley and pretty sure I can drive faster than Canada Post can deliver
    These are the good old days

I read on sportfishing bc they're a manufacturing shop not set up for retail but for August they're accommodating you to buy at the shop you need to call ahead to arrange though.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewscag View Post
    I'm in. Can I just go into the mfg and buy them, or order off the site and specify pick up? I'm in Langley and pretty sure I can drive faster than Canada Post can deliver

Picked mine up in Abbotsford last Friday - organize it with the folks selling them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It is astonishing how much room there is in the air around a duck!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!- Rudyard Kipling

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012

This is where I come from (click)

Cool, thanks guys!
    These are the good old days