Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: sheep hunt made me sick.

Re: sheep hunt made me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    Pretty sure leaving a gun out is a violation.
    Unattended, loaded firearm, yup. would be considered unsafe storage.

Hmm wanton waste is a crime regardless of who..responsibility to use not waste any wildlife..sustenance hunt? Used for food purposes.
    Still can't wrap my mind around leaving the rifle.....
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by pro 111 View Post
    was gonna take more photos but the hair was up on the back of my neck . lol. pretty sure i was being glassed from somewhere in the area not far away. Had my 13 year old boy with me so i was happy actually not to have met them in person .
    So were any photos taken at all and submitted for evidence or available to be sent to other sources to let no what has been done.

Where are the pictures???

I would think whatever airline/company flew them in would have a record of flying them out, if not than
    i suspect something catastrophic happened to them possibly bear attack.

Would love to take pictures to the next wildlife meeting at the band when bios are there and when they start talking road blockage to save there animals show them the pics. Would be neat to hear what they have to say then.

Quote Originally Posted by pro 111 View Post
    was gonna take more photos but the hair was up on the back of my neck . lol. pretty sure i was being glassed from somewhere in the area not far away. Had my 13 year old boy with me so i was happy actually not to have met them in person .
    You were afraid to take pics, but not afraid to handle the firearm?
    Post up any pics you do have. Scary having your young son with you if something did happen.

You seem to be answering questions about what the CO said but seem to be ignoring enquiries about pictures, let's see the pics u did manage to take.

If they want their traditional hunting rights intact they should have to hunt in the same traditional manner with long bows, wooden arrows with flint tips, or spears. No Atvs/airplanes/trucks or spot lights.

If if they want to use rifles (modern weapons) they should have to follow the modern laws (2017 regulations)

Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    If they want their traditional hunting rights intact they should have to hunt in the same traditional manner with long bows, wooden arrows with flint tips, or spears. No Atvs/airplanes/trucks or spot lights.

If if they want to use rifles (modern weapons) they should have to follow the modern laws (2017 regulations)
    What do you mean "if they want"?? They have all of that now, they can hunt with what ever they choose and all they have to do is follow current laws. Which means they can pretty much do what ever they like, and they didn't write the laws, OUR elected representatives did and I think if we looked back we would find out they were conservatives too.