Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Momarsh FatboyDP duck boat review

Re: Momarsh FatboyDP duck boat review

Nice work ! Lookin good.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

can your boat go to the sea?

What do you mean by the sea? Can it be used in sheltered salt water? Sure can. Would I take it out into open water in rough conditions? Likely not. I plan on using it this fall over a bluebill spread in a sheltered bay but that's about as open I'll go with it.

A few more pics of the boat this season.

Last edited by Marc; 12-02-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

sneg is offline Born 2 hunt forced 2 work

great pics.nice set up.

We've been having such great success this fall hunting the fields I only managed to get the MomarshDP out twice this season. I was a bit concerned that the dog may have outgrown his cockpit but there is still sufficient room for him to lay down comfortably.

This is definitely a great little boat to hunker down where there is scarce cover in a marsh, estuary, flooded field, or swamp. I had planned on setting up for Bluebills this fall with it but work got in the way. Hopefully next year.

In the next picture you can make out my ball cap, the following picture is a blow up section of the same picture showing the dog hunkered down behind me. The MomarshDP with it's low profile pretty much disappears with a bit of matching the cover with it's surroundings.

Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Great boat and hide there Marc, we're picking up two original fatboys in a couple weeks. Already took out the american money when the dollar was real strong.

It was either them or four rivers but I think all said and done it'll be cheaper to go with these.

Here they are. Alot bigger then we thought they'd be. Which is a big plus, room for motor/decoys/dog everything.

Hoowa--looks like a detachment of U.S. Navy stealth squadron river boats

Nice lookin punts, ya better hope it don't get too ugly or yer gonna get the pucker effect. Go to bed Bob! K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Nice lookin punts, ya better hope it don't get too ugly or yer gonna get the pucker effect. Go to bed Bob! K
    The Mrs. just had knee replacement surgery last week Kelly so I'm keeping odd hours playing Mr. step-and-fetch-it (last night it was peanut butter and toast and a glass of milk)----besides, it's good practice for brant season, assuming that is, that she recovers soon enough for me to be able to get out of here at all.