Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disturbing find today

Re: Disturbing find today

Thanks! You're right. I had read note 37 on p.18, and lumped deer under "fur bearing animal"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Rafiki View Post
    Absolutely nothing wrong with it. However, it should be done in an intelligent fashion; away from busy roads or residential/recreational areas as it will attract other animals/predators.
    X 2 good advice. As a hunter and dog owner, its a pita when your dog drags up animal parts that have been convenient dumped in areas others frequent and chances of wild life confrontations are definitely increased.......
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

I just thought that 3 or 4 deer blacktail was a lot in one area

Question: where in deroche is deroche park?. Never heard of it unless it was established since I have moved away from there? Are we talking about the boat ramp at the end of athey rd?

There is no park in Deroche. There is also a 23 year old by the name of Logan that I have kicked off the property in July. He was bragging about all the grouse and rabbits he shot. He drives a little red car. Our property is posted and goes up the mountain a ways. He was seen on there again. But he ran before we could catch him.

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    There is no park in Deroche. There is also a 23 year old by the name of Logan that I have kicked off the property in July. He was bragging about all the grouse and rabbits he shot. He drives a little red car. Our property is posted and goes up the mountain a ways. He was seen on there again. But he ran before we could catch him.
    im pretty sure there's no July grouse season, you probably could have reported him and not have him come back the second time, would be pretty easy one would think what with having his name and vehicle description and all...

Quote Originally Posted by russm View Post
    im pretty sure there's no July grouse season, you probably could have reported him and not have him come back the second time, would be pretty easy one would think what with having his name and vehicle description and all...
    There isn't a rabbit season either. He has to be caught in the act. Reporting him for bragging wont do it. Not worried. The loader moves cars very easily.