Thread: Roadblocks starting NOW

Hybrid View

Re: Roadblocks starting NOW

Can't go back n forth -- you have to make up your mind which side your on, jumping back n forth like native with no card?
    gFreak you gotta card?
    Jel - please don't play stoopid, just say yes or no, no maybe so and evading, yes or no Statys Card or Not? Waiting ????

2. Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Can't go back n forth -- you have to make up your mind which side your on, jumping back n forth like native with no card?
    gFreak you gotta card?
    Jel - please don't play stoopid, just say yes or no, no maybe so and evading, yes or no Statys Card or Not? Waiting ????
    Nope, no card. Nor have I ever been or ever will be eligible.

Have lived with Native friends and neighbors nearly my entire life. Been welcomed into their homes, went to school with, cowboyed, shared laughs and the odd beer with many and been called racist by some of them. Find it sad that peer pressure and lack of personal pride and responsibility prevents many from taking advantage of the abilities to better themselves through schooling and business opportunities that taxpayers like myself and many on this site provide. Too bad it's so much easier to pull the other guy down than give them a hand up.

Have seen firsthand how jealousy towards those who want to better themselves works on the Rez.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Nope, no card. Nor have I ever been or ever will be eligible.

Have lived with Native friends and neighbors nearly my entire life. Been welcomed into their homes, went to school with, cowboyed, shared laughs and the odd beer with many and been called racist by some of them. Find it sad that peer pressure and lack of personal pride and responsibility prevents many from taking advantage of the abilities to better themselves through schooling and business opportunities that taxpayers like myself and many on this site provide. Too bad it's so much easier to pull the other guy down than give them a hand up.

Have seen firsthand how jealousy towards those who want to better themselves works on the Rez.
    So true gcreek,
    The last time I checked the people of British Columbia own the Moose, not Joe.