Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPOT...gps

Re: SPOT...gps

For personal use it is a great piece of mind for my wife and it alows me to hunt solo knowing that all I need to do is push a button and stay calm.....

For work we use them religiously.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Highly recommend one of these devices for all soloists and off grinders alike. My friend has the spot and found it good. I have the Delorme In-Reach and find the two way messaging to be very useful. Let a hunting member know we had changed camp locations the day before he headed in, and also advised wife that we would need a bigger freezer when I got home. Use the lithium batteries. Way longer life in these.
    Quote Originally Posted by john.b View Post
    i would be sending my kid to school with a real hockey stick, baseball bat and a bag full of peanut butter sandwiches

Revival of this old thread... Does anyone know if I can make changes to my spot service plan. I activated it almost 12 months ago and I got tracking for free but now I will have to pay 50USD for it and I never used it. Suppose I just call customer service?

This will be my 4th year with SPOT. Great peace of mind for family
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check
    Made payable for an amount of 'up to
    and including my life'. That is Honor, and there are way too many people
    in This country who no longer understand it.'
    You only walk this Earth once,
    make sure your tracks are deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Revival of this old thread... Does anyone know if I can make changes to my spot service plan. I activated it almost 12 months ago and I got tracking for free but now I will have to pay 50USD for it and I never used it. Suppose I just call customer service?
    You can do it on line, just log in and make the changes you need.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

my lady called the police one night to file a missing person cause we were late getting back from hunting. So i have carries a spot ever since.. peace of mind for her so she doesnt worry.