Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mission club stays with bcwf

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: mission club stays with bcwf

This is good news, I’m Stuck up Mule Deer Hunting so did not get to attend the meeting and vote but sounds if cooler heads prevailed,

I was quite impressed with the members that showed up at the special meeting prior to the AGM, they were very thorough about the pros & cons in there questions as to stay or go from the BCWF.

Sounds like the BCWF got their compass swung so we’re heading in the right direction !
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post

Sounds like the BCWF got their compass swung so we’re heading in the right direction !
    Can you elaborate on what this means? Did the BCWF commit to some kind of change?

"Some kind of change" has been happening since the summer when the executive was replace almost in it's entirety. The change has been ongoing in the right direction since then.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Excellent Good on the Club ! Look forward to the BCWF going ahead with the new staff too ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    "Some kind of change" has been happening since the summer when the executive was replace almost in it's entirety. The change has been ongoing in the right direction since then.
    Can you say what the change is? And what the "right direction" is? Is this me or are people being cryptic here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhill View Post
    Can you say what the change is? And what the "right direction" is? Is this me or are people being cryptic here?
    This has been an ongoing "project". The first big change was the removal of the old executive and a new one being appointed. There is nothing cryptic about it for anyone who has followed the developments over the last couple of years, announcements and goals have been published a number of time they are there for anyone who wants to look. I am not on the executive so I'm only privy to the same information that any member is.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

I too would like to see a plan put foreword by Bcwf. An anyone post what is there priorities are ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    I too would like to see a plan put foreword by Bcwf. An anyone post what is there priorities are ?
    Seriously, come on you guys it isn't that hard to find. Here it is, now would you like someone to read it for you?

http://bcwf.net/images/stories/newsl...Newsletter.pdf

http://bcwf.net/images/stories/newsl...%20Digital.pdf

Only if it’s just before bed with milk and cookies!!

Whonnock Boy is Going to be Beside Himself over this ! RJ