Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading out for some sox

Re: Heading out for some sox

Sounds good, has anyone ventured over to the gulf islands fishing? I'm heading over there on friday then was planning on scooting over to the sandheads on sunday morning. During pink runs I'm always catching tons of those off N Pender Isl and generally pick up a few sockeye in the process.
    Last edited by deadlyshot19; 08-27-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyshot19 View Post
    Sounds good, has anyone ventured over to the gulf islands fishing? I'm heading over there on friday then was planning on scooting over to the sandheads on sunday morning. During pink runs I'm always catching tons of those off N Pender Isl and generally pick up a few sockeye in the process.
    This thread may be worth looking at the most recent posts.

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/...s-2014-Reports

Thanks for the link MB!

Just got home from my weekend out.. Fished Active pass for a while yesterday, after a whole lot of nothing decided to blast up to Porlier Pass, quite a few guys out there but didn't see anyone picking up any fish. Decided to finish off the day fishing for some ling and managed to pick a decent one up. After staying the night on the hook between the secretary Isl and some minor repairs this morning I blasted over to the sandheads. Was a slow day out there as well managed to land a couple 7 lbs sox and lost two others. All in all it was successful weekend, came home with some dead stuff and got to spend the weekend out on the water!

Was out at the Sandheads today. It was pretty good. Should've limited but lost a couple nice ones. Lots getting caught, I think I saw one guy with a spring. Probably 200 boats or so.
    WSSBC Life Member
    CCFR

Originally PM'd from stixnstones:
    "wheres your pics of this deer? if he is a good one. i will pay u to tell me where he lives? cash for christmas. let me know. thanks"

Again, I know it's a LML thing but they are still making their way down to you.

Yesterday's haul from Deepwater Bay just North of Campbell River. Constant hits and wet nets everywhere.

Using Adriaticum's recipe and technique for the candy. Time will tell if we're successful.

cwf
    'try not, do or do not, there is no try'-YODA

http://pdgf.pitapata.com/UT71m7.png

http://pdgf.pitapata.com/Tx3Zm7.png