Thread: 5-14 Anyone?

5-14 Anyone?

I'm headed up in 10 days for my moose draw and deer. Just wondering if anyone out there had the 15th to 31st draw and how they made out. Looked like warm temps. Also just curious if anyone has had any issues with the local bands. I haven't heard anything lately so I'm hoping it has calmed down. I don't need to know spots as I know the area well but any info would be great on numbers. PM me if you don't want to post in the thread. Greatly appreciated.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 5-14 Anyone?

Was up that way last week. We spent a few days in area 5-2 I believe as one of my partners had a moose draw there but we switched it up and moved to 5-14 for a few days of deer hunting. We never encountered any sort of issues along the way. I picked up a four point with both my partners taking two points. Will try to post a pic but uncertain how. Hope you have a lot better luck with your moose than my partner did. Jim
    http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showp...-15221&cat=500

Dandy buck! Great to hear about the no issues, thanks. Moose would be great but it just an awesome area to hunt and hike so it will be great with animals hanging or not. Thanks for the update.

Heading out today. Any last minute info would be great. Good luck everyone.

Hmmm it looks like some snow..its raining..heavy tommorrow..im here as a resource in case of snags..issues..snags..im right in town close by tge hospital..
    Good luck..with justoon turdoo in town and out givibg BC away to indians.any white guy driving west with rifle may give security detail fits..lol
    Good luck straight shooting..
    Steven