Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Travel restrictions are starting

Re: Travel restrictions are starting

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Take a look at their president take a look at the crowded beaches and stores take a look at their death rate and infection rate take a look at the different state’s ignoring social distancing all together.... now tell me they aren’t stupid!! I’ll take turdo any day the United States are going to implode on themselves
    Since we can insult others...I think you’re stupid.... lol.... Also, they have a beautiful thing called a Constitution.. they have the right to assembly. Bootlicker.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

amen! agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Deer_Slayer View Post
    amen! agree 100%
    Lol what do I care !! America is the great prostitute. Greedy corrupt and gun toting lunatics bullies of the world.
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

Lol what do I care !! America is the great prostitute. Greedy corrupt and gun toting lunatics bullies of the world.
    your here ..... do you not own guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingtyler123 View Post
    your here ..... do you not own guns?
    Of course I do but for hunting only. Read the news and all you see in the states panic buying ar15s even by the recommendation of a gop senator.. fear of looting ect. But it goes even deeper with their civil war history. It’s a complex subject no doubt. But fear and panic can only end badly. The United States is going to implode on itself. I have family in Detroit and from what they tell me things are not well. You have financial ruin a deadly disease a crazy pathological liar president, on and on .. it’s only a matter of time. Hell chaos could even be coming to Canada and the whole world. Wait till October when this bug comes back with a vengeance. I hope I’m wrong of course. Unfortunately if the human race can’t learn our lessons this time around we’re all screwed.

At least Pauly admits to being a JT supporter. There are thousands who must have supported him and won't admit it. GD

Of course I do but for hunting only. Read the news and all you see in the states panic buying ar15s even by the recommendation of a gop senator.. fear of looting ect. But it goes even deeper with their civil war history. It’s a complex subject no doubt. But fear and panic can only end badly. The United States is going to implode on itself. I have family in Detroit and from what they tell me things are not well. You have financial ruin a deadly disease a crazy pathological liar president, on and on .. it’s only a matter of time. Hell chaos could even be coming to Canada and the whole world. Wait till October when this bug comes back with a vengeance. I hope I’m wrong of course. Unfortunately if the human race can’t learn our lessons this time around we’re all screwed.
    The second wave of the virus, coming probably in the fall will hit the Americans extra hard for a lot of reasons, and you will have a very demolarized country. and of course Trump up to that point will be boasting that he single handed beat the virus and it was just as big of victory as the Second World War.

On a happier note lol I’m headed out to dial in the big gun for bears. I have a good spot and very little traffic. We’re a few weeks behind in the thaw around here so I won’t get to serious till start of May. Good luck to all hopefully lots of guys fill their freezers. P.s roads through parks are ok to travel and don’t forget all main roads through parks in B.C. are 1/4 mile no shooting or hunting

I try to stay out of these threads but I have to say, this is a good post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    The second wave of the virus, coming probably in the fall will hit the Americans extra hard for a lot of reasons, and you will have a very demolarized country. and of course Trump up to that point will be boasting that he single handed beat the virus and it was just as big of victory as the Second World War.

If you want to troll or give guys a hard time that’s fine but leave the racist comments out.