Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Give your head a shake CO's

Re: Give your head a shake CO's

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    CrazyFarmer never got pinched, I got dinged for no operator card while driving down the highway. My operator card was in my drybox on Feb.28th, where it went I have no clue, shit happens! I heard that somebody got dinged for no bailing bucket and somebody else got it for no K numbers on their punt. These other tickets are at this point rumours so take them for what they're worth. I think what pisses most guys off is the fact that the CO in question could care less if you had any birds, had a gun or weather you were hunting or not, just write as many boat related infractions as possible cuz they have a mechanism to make you pay your fine as opposed to wildlife infractions. K
    FYI it doesn't matter what the infractions are for ..... you as a citizen have the same option... pay the fine or contest it in court . So that part of your argument doesn't make sense , or are you saying there were obvious wildlife infractions that the CO ignored ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

crazyfarmer never got pinched, i got dinged for no operator card while driving down the highway. My operator card was in my drybox on feb.28th, where it went i have no clue, shit happens! I heard that somebody got dinged for no bailing bucket and somebody else got it for no k numbers on their punt. These other tickets are at this point rumours so take them for what they're worth. I think what pisses most guys off is the fact that the co in question could care less if you had any birds, had a gun or weather you were hunting or not, just write as many boat related infractions as possible cuz they have a mechanism to make you pay your fine as opposed to wildlife infractions. K
    bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    FYI it doesn't matter what the infractions are for ..... you as a citizen have the same option... pay the fine or contest it in court . So that part of your argument doesn't make sense , or are you saying there were obvious wildlife infractions that the CO ignored ?
    Did you read what he said?? They didn't even care if they had guns, licences (hunting) or birds...
    Why are you jumping to conclusion with wildlife infractions??? As a CO, HIS/HER first priority should be hunting!!
    Last edited by limit time; 03-12-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Did you read what he said?? They didn't even care if they had guns, licences (hunting) or birds...
    Why are you jumping to conclusion with the wildlife infractions???
    quote " the co in question could care less if you had any birds, had a gun or weather you were hunting or not, just write as many boat related infractions as possible cuz they have a mechanism to make you pay your fine as opposed to wildlife infractions"
    Nuff said !

Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.

Those dicks would have gotten a lot further by maybe educating the hunters about what's needed or what they didn't have. If issuing paper was the be all end all then give warnings, you make way more friends being nice than a prick.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    Those dicks would have gotten a lot further by maybe educating the hunters about what's needed or what they didn't have. If issuing paper was the be all end all then give warnings, you make way more friends being nice than a prick.
    True huntcoop , I do find it amusing that the authority bashing knot-heads always seem to have a lot more of these incidents than the average outdoorsman .
    makes me wonder who the " pricks" really are ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    quote " the co in question could care less if you had any birds, had a gun or weather you were hunting or not, just write as many boat related infractions as possible cuz they have a mechanism to make you pay your fine as opposed to wildlife infractions"
    Nuff said !
    So as per your quote where does it say or even infer there WERE any wildlife infractions involved. To read that into that quote is an awfully big rreeeaaacccchhh.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    So as per your quote where does it say or even infer there WERE any wildlife infractions involved. To read that into that quote is an awfully big rreeeaaacccchhh.
    I was asking IF the CO was ignoring wildlife infractions as f350 was inferring ..... and I was pointing out that it doesn't matter what the ticket is for , you have the same rights to contest it ..... thus making his argument invalid !

They pick the last day to run checks on almost all hunts. Most people are out on the last weekend of the season trying to fill the freezer, or get one last brant hunt in. By checking at those key times (long weekends in deer season) they know they will be able to find the most people out there. Are these hunters really the ones who need to be stopped? Or is it the poachers at night shooting deer in a farmers field? They usually only have to get out there one year and for next year won't have to check because everyone has talked and make sure for the next season their T's are crossed and I's dotted. I don't know how crucial whistles or oars or a bailing bucket are going to be for this hunt, but I suppose people die every year in duck boats for stupid reasons.

We we all know the boating card is a joke, so let's not go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

CrazyFarmer never got pinched, I got dinged for no operator card while driving down the highway. My operator card was in my drybox on Feb.28th, where it went I have no clue, shit happens! I heard that somebody got dinged for no bailing bucket and somebody else got it for no K numbers on their punt. These other tickets are at this point rumours so take them for what they're worth. I think what pisses most guys off is the fact that the CO in question could care less if you had any birds, had a gun or weather you were hunting or not, just write as many boat related infractions as possible cuz they have a mechanism to make you pay your fine as opposed to wildlife infractions. K
    Did they see you operating the boat? If not, it is a BS ticket. You should contact the head of the COs in Victoria and lodge a complaint. Towing a boat down the road does not require an operator card. That CO needs to brush up on the law.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....