Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the end near ?

Is the end near ?

Our fearless leader is at it again. Now he’s targeting hunters. I’m sure most of you are trying to find places to hide your newly prohibited semi auto hunting riffles and shot guns.
    Well the rem bushmaster is one of the very scary riffles he made a proho haha. Ffs this guy needs a thumping. https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...d93b88da5/amp/

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Is the end near ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dour View Post
    Our fearless leader is at it again. Now he’s targeting hunters. I’m sure most of you are trying to find places to hide your newly prohibited semi auto hunting riffles and shot guns.
    Well the rem bushmaster is one of the very scary riffles he made a proho haha. Ffs this guy needs a thumping. https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...d93b88da5/amp/
    He needs a thumping so serious that it results in death, guys going to rot in hell I presume

This f****ng pisses me off. By now we should all know they are not going to stop until Bows are "bAnNeD". F****ng f**s good luck!
    Last edited by TheObserver; 11-24-2022 at 08:46 PM.

they deliberately make things more complicated....they benifit from the time delay created while everyone with a brain is going wtf this makes no sense to me ...

edit i changed my stupid question to a simple observation
    Last edited by wideopenthrottle; 11-24-2022 at 09:44 PM.

We need to Vote these Liberals OUT of government.

Contact your Conservative Representative and demand they fight for the rights of Canadian Heritage and tradition with Firearms with Millions of us if they expect our votes.
    Arrange a meeting and demand they EXPOSE the Liberals on misleading the public, how this will NOT stop nor slow the crime with firearms.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

They are both owned by the same people, politics is completely compromised. Only push back is to say f**k you and do not comply. That is my opinion anyways.

Worked for covaids and the vax

Our country/the world is run by evil scum, and what we have seen over the last 10 years is just the beginning if there is no stand up and challenge

The Truckers made the stand and sadly there were many that did not support them. You can go check the Covid threads to see who all of the traitors were they will be the same ones who fold when they come to take your guns. We warned them!

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    We need to Vote these Liberals OUT of government.

Contact your Conservative Representative and demand they fight for the rights of Canadian Heritage and tradition with Firearms with Millions of us if they expect our votes.
    Arrange a meeting and demand they EXPOSE the Liberals on misleading the public, how this will NOT stop nor slow the crime with firearms.
    I agree with contacting your local MLA's...we need to all apply pressure..

I probably got the name mixed up. It doesn’t matter woodmaster or. Bushmaster. They are probably both banned now. If we all reached out to our mla. Or a good hit man. I’m sure something will happen. There is no way to get Justin Castro out. That’s the main issue. There are over 200k sks owners. In Canada. That they know about. Are the cops going to come door knocking ? With their hand guns drawn ? I wish a rcmp officer was on here and I want to hear what he/she has to say on this topic.