Thread: Sheep hunt anyone ?

Sheep hunt anyone ?

Im very interested in doing a stones sheep hunt this august. Unfortunately i do not have anyone with the time and the money to do this with.

If your looking for a sheep hunting partner and are serious about taking the time and effort for a hunt like this please PM me and we can discuss further.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sheep hunt anyone ?

I would be interested Is there goat in the area ou want to hunt if so are they draw. My email is wenthunting@hotmail.com

I'm game and I got the special sheep leh this year

You’re 8 years too late in this thread. If you got the special draw is it for 2019 or 2020? If I got the draw for 2019 I would have made a years worth of plans by now.

I'm gonna be hunting from july 7 to december 20th and if I still have an open tag till march 31st and I am looking for someone to come along

It's for 2020

Oh geez never checked the date I just started this forum a couple days ago still trying to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunw1662 View Post
    I'm game and I got the special sheep leh this year
    I sure hope you get your sheep. But if you don't, please rest assured, you made a lot of people laugh. I'm sorry, they don't have a mount for that.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

The 2020 SS hunt starts next summer .. plenty of time to plan. Look at the LEH regs, the highest odds draws are probably the best places for an easy sheep hunt.