Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ATV vs Side by Side

Re: ATV vs Side by Side

Well this takes me anywhere I want to be

I can think of quite a few places I've been on my quad hunting that you would absolutely not get a sxs in.

Quote Originally Posted by khoffnbud View Post
    I can think of quite a few places I've been on my quad hunting that you would absolutely not get a sxs in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It is astonishing how much room there is in the air around a duck!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!- Rudyard Kipling

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012

This is where I come from (click)

Do I really need pics to prove that your wider, longer, heavier, higher center of gravity sxs will go less spots than an atv?

yes cause I have literally seen guys make that claim that there is no way a SXS can get to this spot and then whoops here comes a SXS now I understand the quad guys hate it when SXS and MC everywhere they do what it is.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

Hey Waistdeep, what is your sxs? Looks pretty awesome. I looked at a razor 570 and 800 today and think I'll be buying one soon.

Razor 800, with a bunch of personal modes 😉

Pretty sweet! Nice machine

Waistdeep and Kudu, you have steered my away from a Samurai.. I guess now it is really what I think would be most useful for me.

From what I saw today and from what 3 other guys said these razor 570s and 800s will take you anywhere you need them to take you and then some. I have a 550 grizz and it's not much narrower then these machines and the one guy said his 800 will snake around trees on narrow trails just as good as his old 700 grizz. I'm am totally sold on getting one as of today. I also took one for a boot and they are fun for sure.