Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More about pal ,,,waiting

Re: More about pal ,,,waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    My RPAL is coming up for renewal. Do you need a range membership if you want to renew an RPAL but dont currently own any restricted firearms?
    Shouldn't need a range membership in your scenario. I just renewed my RPAL earlier this summer. I don't own any restricted firearms, and nobody at the Firearms Center asked for proof of range membership. Had my nice shiny new RPAL in my hands in only a few weeks. Very easy and painless. No problems at all.

My son mailed in his new PAL application in Feb hoping to get it in time for bear season finally he called at the start of July and they said it was processed and he would receive it in 2 weeks which he did.It only took 6 months great government serveces

Has having to have a P.A.L P.O.L etc, made any difference in the number of gun crimes? I hear on the news about shootings but never hear if the shooter was legally allowed to own a firearm.

The range membership is to determine whether there is a need to issue a Authorization To Transport. No range membership, no ATT.

Renewing a RPAL is more or less a given unless you are applying after your RPAL has expired. There is going to be a delay of game as it is more or less handled as a new application. Expect the same for a expired PAL. To avoid the hassles, renew before expiration.

If you are a first time applicant for a RPAL, you are going to be asked why you need it. You will be waiting and waiting and it will require a phone call to the CFO office to see why the holdup and that is when you will be asked why you need a RPAL. They are not going to contact you. You may circumvent this if you were to provide a copy of a valid membership to an approved club.

And finngun, I do belong to a club, but not the one you conveniently suggested, thanks anyway. I have held restricted back into the old FAC days so I am not a new comer to this, get what I mean?

FWIW, when I renewed 2 years ago, from the date of application to day RPAL was in hand was under 2 weeks. That was probably exceptional and not all have that turn around time.

Finngun is waiting in eager anticipation for this reply so without further ado...posted
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

thnx jag..and just day before duck hunting starts...my shiny new rpal come by mail...wau..timing was ok..i'm thrusted gun owner again....finnygun,,

Should invest in a finglish dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by northof49 View Post
    Should invest in a finglish dictionary
    I bet his Finglish is better than your Ennish!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Fingliska is mix English.. and Finnish,, ismo leikola in y tube is giving samples..wahhh