Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 LEH Out?

Re: 2021 LEH Out?

Quote Originally Posted by .330 Dakota View Post
    I got Sasquatch in Victoria
    That’ll be easy as they don’t shave over there
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

No for real, new covid restrictions, you can only apply in the region you reside in.

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    No for real, new covid restrictions, you can only apply in the region you reside in.
    that would be amazing. Lots of opportunities for me in 3. Sucks for everyone in zone 2 unless they are going to share the 4 Rosie draws lol

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    that would be amazing. Lots of opportunities for me in 3. Sucks for everyone in zone 2 unless they are going to share the 4 Rosie draws lol
    I believe old Bonnie said to stay local in your town can't go from north van to Langley so I would assume stay in the city of kamloops don't drive out of city limits , guess everyone is SOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 139grainsofhell View Post
    I believe old Bonnie said to stay local in your town can't go from north van to Langley so I would assume stay in the city of kamloops don't drive out of city limits , guess everyone is SOL.
    thankfully I don’t live in the city and can pretty much hunt from a few steps from the back of my house lol lots of animals for me to chose from this year I guess !

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    thankfully I don’t live in the city and can pretty much hunt from a few steps from the back of my house lol lots of animals for me to chose from this year I guess !
    I assume she will be letting us all know what's not allowed today,I try to do my part I go fishing travel to wherever I bring all I need go by myself the only stop I make is gas don't go in and that's that,the problem is groups of people stop everywhere don't give two f#$s buddy's in one truck and so on that's what she basis closures on.
    Just filled out my leh's so we will see.

Screw that. Go hunt wherever you want. You have the right to travel freely in this country. This travel advisory shit is just that. An 'advisory'. Even if she makes it law, won't stop me from going out and enjoying my life.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    Screw that. Go hunt wherever you want. You have the right to travel freely in this country. This travel advisory shit is just that. An 'advisory'. Even if she makes it law, won't stop me from going out and enjoying my life.
    Here here!

It is entirely possible to travel and not increase exposure to other communities. Bring food and water with you to avoid going into restaurants and grocery stores at your destination. Heck, if you’re really keen bring gas in a jerry can.
    any government goon trying to argue otherwise can suck a citrus.
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

stay home this year folks. Support your local butcher.

ill be applying in all the usual spots reg 1/3 and i live in 2 i can leave my house and not touch another community in one go to most of the zones i want to hunt and by fall we should be in much better shape, we hope at least