Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Re: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

How do you figure Pitt Meadows is going to a shooting ban. Please explain were your your proof is.

Quote Originally Posted by heyblast View Post
    To bring this thread back to its original intent, the proposed ban in Pitt Meadows to me is a sensible compromise for all user groups. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. I can't see were it will impact on any hunting opportunities for us and will probably result in less conflicts. The only suggestion I can think of is posting signs to let public know were hunting is aloud as was the case in the past but a lot the signs have gone missing.
    Please explain to me how any ban is a "sensible compromise" ....so the guys that have land to hunt on will be fine....but the rest of us are going to get shafted??? The dykes have never been a problem so why ban hunting on them....oh! here we go, now its a goalie stick up our asses.
    Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Population growth rules all. Unfortunately we can kick and scream all we want because it's what we all know and love, but all of these areas will continue to close due to urbanization and it's simply a matter of time. Just look at all the areas that have been closed in the past 10-20 years...hunters will be forced to go elsewhere long before anywhere is kept open for the sake of hunting. Sad but true.

Fight, fight fight

Don't stop fighting.

Hunting is one of the safest outdoor activities we have, if not the safest. There has never been an "innocent bystander" shot in BC that I am aware of.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

adraiticum, please review the pitt meadows document about the purposed closure.it is not all of pitt meadows just a strip along the dyke..i don,t wonder if a trade could be made so we could reopen some areas as to not displace some hunters that hunt in this purposed closure... any one that hunts this area should gather together and call me. this will tell me if how many are effected by this. you can reach me at 604 340 8496....dale

Dale and Dano, thanks for going to bat on this issue, without the work done by people like you we would be in a far worse situation than we are now. Also thank you for the clarification

As for G.A I try not to be a grammar natzi as my spelling and grammar are not the greatest. but god damn man it is actually painful to try and get through your posts. If you want to poke the bear you best be prepared for what you recieve in return. You post ridiculous allegations, then when proven wrong you backtrack and paraphrase the portions that are accurate. Instead off spouting off, maybe you should volunteeer some time with BCWF, since you have spouted off about how talented and experienced you are I'm sure the entire hunting community would greatly benefit from your business sauvy and skilful diplomatic expertise.

Donnybrook lol been min since I heard that
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahDawg View Post
    Lol, you actually listen to this.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by heyblast View Post
    How do you figure Pitt Meadows is going to a shooting ban. Please explain were your your proof is.
    Ok, sorry not a complete shooting ban, but hunting ban on dykes. Mission is a complete discharge ban.
    But I can guarantee you that a complete shooting ban is coming if we don't do anything.
    This is all work of the left-wing, vegetarian, tree hugging, urban dwellers who keep pet rats.
    We can't expect only BCWF to act on our behalf, it's not enough I think.
    These wankers need to see that hunters are involved and will defend their rights.
    Use them or lose them.
    Last edited by adriaticum; 06-15-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    Dale and Dano, thanks for going to bat on this issue, without the work done by people like you we would be in a far worse situation than we are now. Also thank you for the clarification

As for G.A I try not to be a grammar natzi as my spelling and grammar are not the greatest. but god damn man it is actually painful to try and get through your posts. If you want to poke the bear you best be prepared for what you recieve in return. You post ridiculous allegations, then when proven wrong you backtrack and paraphrase the portions that are accurate. Instead off spouting off, maybe you should volunteeer some time with BCWF, since you have spouted off about how talented and experienced you are I'm sure the entire hunting community would greatly benefit from your business sauvy and skilful diplomatic expertise.

Donnybrook lol been min since I heard that
    Very astute, you tell it the way it is sir, hat's off to you.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

Don't know what that u tube video has anything to do with hunting? Someone help out.