Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: complete wildlife hunting closure

Re: complete wildlife hunting closure

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    This is almost forced racism. You'd have to be a phuking moron not to understand giving a whole whack load of land and benefits to an identifiable race at the expense of everyone else, is going to cause serious division. Like, it's almost like they want it to be that way. That's the way I'm going to start looking at it. There's a motive beyond the FN for this stuff to be happening. It's too stupid once you start considering how people operate psychologically. I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm thinking it's a long term strategy for getting people to congregate into urban centers where it's easier to control them. Force them off the land. Hey, it's what Collectivists do. What better way to do this than start giving large tracks of land to a small minority of the population. The minority doesn't win either. They find themselves very much alone where bad shit can happen..........I know. I drink too much..........
    UN Agenda 21 or 30, forget which one, wants to force everyone into urban centers, easier population control.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    https://www.backcountryhunters.org/british_columbia_bha

check it out and decide for yourself. I think it’s worthwhile even if it’s only a place for my support dollars to go.
    I will, thanks..I hope if they get more members they'll become more vocal than the BCWF for our rights..

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    How can a FN enact a "law"???
    If our laws don't apply to them, then theirs sure as h*** don't apply to me...

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    that's my take on it as well, why should we give a crap about their made up laws when ours are dismissed?

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    Agree with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    This is almost forced racism. You'd have to be a phuking moron not to understand giving a whole whack load of land and benefits to an identifiable race at the expense of everyone else, is going to cause serious division. Like, it's almost like they want it to be that way. That's the way I'm going to start looking at it. There's a motive beyond the FN for this stuff to be happening. It's too stupid once you start considering how people operate psychologically. I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm thinking it's a long term strategy for getting people to congregate into urban centers where it's easier to control them. Force them off the land. Hey, it's what Collectivists do. What better way to do this than start giving large tracks of land to a small minority of the population. The minority doesn't win either. They find themselves very much alone where bad shit can happen..........I know. I drink too much..........
    It is called AGENDA 21

I wouldn't recognize the FN law, tell them to take a long hard suck...
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTailAB View Post
    UN Agenda 21 or 30, forget which one, wants to force everyone into urban centers, easier population control.
    UN has zero authority anywhere, they are an advisory (wishes).. board...

The UN banned land mines in many war torn countries but guess what, the non conformers to the UN dont care and keep setting land mines and blowing people to shrapnel
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Also, have a history of being "Corrupt" as well at times^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Also, have a history of being "Corrupt" as well at times^^^^
    I would say not just "at times". The UN is rife with corruption more than any "organization" in the world. Has been for a long time.
    The IOC, EU, FIFA, for example, are small potatoes in comparison.

The UN has no jurisdiction in this country or in our province. It has no authority here, and needs to be have its ass kicked to the curb. Sooner rather than later.