I'm not sure what the other organizations are doing, hopefully sending out emails and templates for members as the sheep society has.

You're correct in the fact that the main goal is to stop hunting. It started with Grizzlies, now it'll continue until we can't hunt rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
This campaign is pretty easy to link to Raincoast's recent paper on Social License to Hunt. That paper dropped, then it was picked up by the media, then the wolf-trapping woman handed them an unforced error, leading the the livestream between Premier Horgan and the G&M, then the radio interview with Rebeka Breder and Jesse. I know WSS and BCWF are responding, and while I'm sure GOABC and BHA are also probably doing something, I'm not sure what it is.

Steve Hamilton on BC Hunting Fishing FB group also makes sending MLA letters pretty easy (he has blanks in the files section of the Facebook group).

Visits, phone calls, emails and especially written letters in the mail to your MLA are really worth doing. The idea is that they'll demonize and outlaw trophy hunting of big carnivores, with the understanding that big carnivore trophy hunting includes everything down to shooting a grouse.