Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Donald jr is back

Re: Donald jr is back

Quote Originally Posted by #49 View Post
    Im not really sure how everybody is so gung ho about this guy when his old man is trying to drive our country into the ground.I know were not helping having a boy as PM
    ​^^ Nailed it ! ^^

Really who cares, the guy paid his money fair and square for the trip, leave the guy alone... too many people worried about the small stuff...
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Really who cares, the guy paid his money fair and square for the trip, leave the guy alone... too many people worried about the small stuff...
    Too right. BC guides only take USD not roubles.
    I'll be home before winter. It's too cold to sleep out.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    ^^^this here^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Clearly whatever I post doesnt have to be based in fact if we're playing by your rules.
    Danny_29 you have to go to the end of the internet to find those kind of facts! What were going to have to do is ask Alxis Jones after he's paid out for the lawsuit that he's facing what the real facts were.

Love all the leftist showing themselves, i can't believe I was thinking ABC CBA & ACE were the same people guess I was right

Hope he enjoys his time here and doesnt run into too many snowflakes on this trip..

Quote Originally Posted by Numenor604 View Post
    Hope he enjoys his time here and doesnt run into too many snowflakes on this trip..
    He's already left. I was on the same flight as him and Hairston and the rest of their crew a few days ago from Whitehorse to Vancouver. Politics aside, as they should be, because we're not out in the mountains to discuss and complain about the issues going on in the news. We're out there to enjoy being out there, and if we're lucky, we'll be heading out heavier then we were on the way in.

Anyways, both of them took the time to chat with me (got a photo with them) about their hunt and showed me pics. So, when it comes to hunting and regular everyday conversation, two thumbs up from me for the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Love all the leftist showing themselves, i can't believe I was thinking ABC CBA & ACE were the same people guess I was right
    Leftist ?
    Are you on drugs ?
    Ask your hero Alex Jones to send you a new tinfoil hat.

Last edited by ACE; 08-23-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by klondiker View Post
    He's already left. I was on the same flight as him and Hairston and the rest of their crew a few days ago from Whitehorse to Vancouver. Politics aside, as they should be, because we're not out in the mountains to discuss and complain about the issues going on in the news. We're out there to enjoy being out there, and if we're lucky, we'll be heading out heavier then we were on the way in.

Anyways, both of them took the time to chat with me (got a photo with them) about their hunt and showed me pics. So, when it comes to hunting and regular everyday conversation, two thumbs up from me for the two of them.
    Wow! LUCKY YOU!

A story &/or a photo/s would be highly appreciated.
    Jason & Donald Jr. are both the epitome of what a true hunter is.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein