Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help by loon lake

Help by loon lake

I am going hunting up there for any buck, I was hoping everyone would tell me all their honey holes, I don’t want to take away from partying at the cabin too much so all your top secret spots are appreciated. Actually in fact if you could also come up and gut and pack him out it’s worth a 6 pack and a high five! So do yourself a favour and help a brother out
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Help by loon lake

I'll pm you with everything i know. would you also like to use my truck and rifle?

Great post. I don't know why more people don't just ask. It really is the sensible thing to do.

Do you need my quad too?
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    Great post. I don't know why more people don't just ask. It really is the sensible thing to do.

Do you need my quad too?
    Last time I had coffee with BB he was driving a Dodge so Ill just drive him up in a real truck......Ill throw in a sharp knife to so its easier to gut your deer for you !

Im just working out a position for my honey hole, its usually full of whoppers about now, Ill say 275 yard due south of your cabin Bernie, drive the truck in and wait for daylight !
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

I almost forgot do you need a MD tag ? you can just use mine neighbour !

Just walk up hill til your far enough away from any building etc and shoot!
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    I am going hunting up there for any buck, I was hoping everyone would tell me all their honey holes, I don’t want to take away from partying at the cabin too much so all your top secret spots are appreciated. Actually in fact if you could also come up and gut and pack him out it’s worth a 6 pack and a high five! So do yourself a favour and help a brother out
    So this was your plan. Now I know why I need to bring so much beer, hunting 1h partying the rest of the day. Can't wait for it.

i find your honesty quite refreshing!! so tired of people beating around the bush .if you need a piggy back to a honey hole please feel free to ask..

Hey Bernie it’s all good buddy we’re having a go-fundme page set up for you as we speak......we want you to have a financially stress free hunting season......

Tree stand locations and feed plot coordinates on the way. Trail is done but I will just widen it a little so when you take in albravo2's quad you don't need to worry about your hands on branches.