Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tuchodi Fishing trip Jetboat Rescue

Re: Tuchodi Fishing trip Jetboat Rescue

Looks like you had some fun with my outfitter and his buddy Awsome clip and if you run into chris tell him he needs a lighter boat

P.s. Dougs boat sure is alot fo fun eh

steve

Awesome...I like the background music, the second one was the best! Rock You Like A Hurricane!!!!!!! How fast does that boat go? Do you ever get debris sucked up in your intakes on the river? I see the guys out here in the jet boats stranded all the time with stuff stuck in their intakes. Jet boats have their place.
    Last edited by Wildman; 07-04-2007 at 07:08 PM.

Best footage yet Doc! Looks like buddy backed off the throttle when he should of gunned it, there was lots of water in that channel for a boat on step!
    Hunt to live-live to hunt!

verry cool, and great music choice

Absolutely Radical !!!!!!!!!!!

ahhahahahahha the stuck boat is the outfitter i work for I got tonnes of ribbing to do when i get up there on the 18th

steve

great clips, I wish I lived in an area to be able to do that!! More, More
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Hats off RD! Cool vids but whats with the one glass in the side?? Funny we were watching some jetboat vids at my buddy the rednck and all of them were from Ft St John, they were jumping a beaver dam and I won't even say how they put them on shore, just nuts! but funny as hell.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

steveo32;
    Looks like you had some fun with my outfitter and his buddy Awsome clip and if you run into chris tell him he needs a lighter boat
    I already told him......a few times, while we were pushing that tub across the rocks.
    I agree completly, Doug's boat is a sweet ride.

Wildman;
    How fast does that boat go? Do you ever get debris sucked up in your intakes on the river?
    My boat will do about 60 km/h in dead water, and coming down the Tuchodi there I had it up well over 70 a couple times.
    Everybody gets debris sucked into the intake sometimes, I had to kick my grate a couple times that trip, and the boat that was following me came all the way down with a stick stabbed onto one of the leading edges of his impellor.

mark;
    Best footage yet Doc! Looks like buddy backed off the throttle when he should of gunned it, there was lots of water in that channel for a boat on step!
    The water came up at least 5 " over night, there was not that much water the day before, Also, keep in mind that he was heading upstream when this happened

browningboy;
    Hats off RD! Cool vids but whats with the one glass in the side??
    Well, I guess that's going to turn into a signature type thing, I wear glasses and the cam is strapped to the side of my head, I don't really see a way around it.
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My outdoor vids on Youtube :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RockDoctor07

WoodOx Guest

very sweet