Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bear Activity

Re: Bear Activity

A few bears have been spotted around Pemberton recently. I saw one the other day.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    A few bears have been spotted around Pemberton recently. I saw one the other day.
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Good Old Outdoors View Post
    Agreed! I had a nice one lined up last year but the second I started to squeeze the trigger it must have winded me, I will see if he's there this year
    Had one at 7 yards and it had no idea we were there... that is until I squeezed the trigger and the gun went CLICK. First and only misfire with the 30-06. Factory winchester cartridge... comparing side by side, dent looked the same as any spent round. It should have went off. I'm still choked.

Haha this might also help the guy that asked about proof of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell;16

Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

My parents live in Mission they had one in their backyard this weekend.
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...