Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Babine Nation

Lake Babine Nation

I saw three days ago, in the CBC news, that 250 square miles were fee simple transferred from the provincial government to the Lake Babine Nation.

Would this have been provincial Crown Land?

SD

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lake Babine Nation

I’m only surprised it wasn’t more land… pretty soon the government will run out of taxable land they way they are going
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

According to the information with my buddy’s LEH in 7-27 a wile back your to phone the Takla lk band and let them know you’re coming. The person he talked to at the band office didn’t have a clue where he was talking about or any idea where there boundaries were.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Lol ran into 3 “fellas” doing some clearing of trees along the road down to Takla lake.. The tailgate was open and they had a beaver spread across it. We stopped to chat lol the older blue eyed fella actually stopped us,the conversation went something like this. .....
    We nick named him
    Blue Tits
    “What you guys doing down here”

Me
    “Driving down to Takla lake to have breakfast, nice beaver I have not seen one of those in awhile! I did not even get a smile.

“You know there is no hunting from the 47Km mark on the main down, we have blue collared workers in the area..

“47 is my favourite number & I’m safety conscious so won’t be shooting at anyone!”

“Well we might shoot back! If you see a moose you have to tell me ”

“ Ok I will get right on that,,” Buddy sitting next to me pulls out the regs holds it up and asks blue tits, “ can you show us where it says there is no hunting in this area from the 47?”

Blue Tits was not impressed lol lo,

“Have a great day I’m hungry” and we drove off shot a couple more grouse on the road down to the lake had breakfast fished all afternoon, then on our way back took a side road just before the 47 buddy called in a moose and I shot it... Lucky #47 lol lol

I don’t really give a shit until they put it in the regs I will not be governed by anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Lol ran into 3 “fellas” doing some clearing of trees along the road down to Takla lake.. The tailgate was open and they had a beaver spread across it. We stopped to chat lol the older blue eyed fella actually stopped us,the conversation went something like this. .....
    We nick named him
    Blue Tits

Me
    “Driving down to Takla lake to have breakfast, nice beaver I have not seen one of those in awhile! I did not even get a smile.

“You know there is no hunting from the 47Km mark on the main down, we have blue collared workers in the area..

“47 is my favourite number & I’m safety conscious so won’t be shooting at anyone!”

“ Ok I will get right on that,,” Buddy sitting next to me pulls out the regs holds it up and asks blue tits, “ can you show us where it says there is no hunting in this area from the 47?”

“Have a great day I’m hungry” and we drove off shot a couple more grouse on the road down to the lake had breakfast fished all afternoon, then on our way back took a side road just before the 47 buddy called in a moose and I shot it... Lucky #47 lol lol

I don’t really give a shit until they put it in the regs I will not be governed by anyone...
    Surely you posted pics of the moose on this site right?

Spy, did you mention that you're moving out of Canada?
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Surely you posted pics of the moose on this site right?
    Nope not yet I will get around to it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    Spy, did you mention that you're moving out of Canada?
    Where?
    Where did you pull that shit out of your ass from! In other words you are full of shit! This has nothing todo with this thread stop derailing threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Nope not yet I will get around to it though.
    Looking forward to seeing them. Last and ONLY moose I got was 2017. Small antlers for its size for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy;[URL="tel:2386378"
    2386378[/URL]]Lol ran into 3 “fellas” doing some clearing of trees along the road down to Takla lake.. The tailgate was open and they had a beaver spread across it. We stopped to chat lol the older blue eyed fella actually stopped us,the conversation went something like this. .....
    We nick named him
    Blue Tits

Me

Blue tits! Priceless and what’s great is you fished, had breaks and got a moose!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...