Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Slogan

Re: New Slogan

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Probably know the range act as well as anyone.
    Also know the wildlife act.
    I agree there's to many "wild horses" in places.
    Show me where there's a season to shoot them.
    Defining if livestock is in trespass or not is pretty hard for the average hunter.
    Don't doubt the last line one bit. Maybe you should read my original post again. It was mainly directed at the Native boys that kill 30, 40 or 80 moose a year to line their own pockets. A lot of their customers likely wouldn't know the difference. They also claim ownership of said shitters.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Don't doubt the last line one bit. Maybe you should read my original post again. It was mainly directed at the Native boys that kill 30, 40 or 80 moose a year to line their own pockets. A lot of their customers likely wouldn't know the difference. They also claim ownership of said shitters.
    I read your original post Dave and understood your message.
    That said I highly doubt that 90% of the other readers on here did. A lot of people have a problem with any livestock on crown land and they could care less if it's a horse or a cow.
    I don't think you would like a "zero point beef season" to be implemented on your range as soon as your tenure off date comes up in the fall. I know it wouldn't set well with me.
    It's to bad a few Chilcotin cowboys got old or passed on....the wild horses out there used to be managed.

Sorry bearvalley, I was just joking around, no harm intended
    Cheers