Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Re: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    This folks,is known as deflection.
    Someone criticized me for not posting my personal information online stating:
    Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    We all know who each other is, or pretty much know someone who can vouch/reference for almost every active member, yet "she" refuses to tell us her name based on illegitimate fears of retribution. Smells pretty fishy to me, and points to raincoast, pacific wild, defense league, etc. Ahhhhh well, if she wishes to have zero credibility, that's her choice.
    I was simply responding to him identifying the reasons I don't feel comfortable posting personal information on an open internet forum. Not sure how that is deflecting.
    Please enlighten me?

I'm in fact answering the question head on and providing evidence (from him no less) demonstrating why a person may not what to share personal information on the web

This calling a member out for their name and personal information is pretty rich. I've been here a long time and I've met maybe a dozen members no one knows who I am to speak of and most would be in the same boat.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    This calling a member out for their name and personal information is pretty rich. I've been here a long time and I've met maybe a dozen members no one knows who I am to speak of and most would be in the same boat.

Salty, if an individual endlessly debates topics that lean to science not supporting hunting as part of the model......yet continually states "prove i am not in support of hunting".....
    Tell jassmine (or whoever this poser is) to answer the endless direct questions they dance around.

Again, love to be face to face with her/him to get the real goods.
    Take me less than a mniute
    Last edited by Ourea; 08-23-2017 at 06:30 PM.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Salty, if an individual endlessly debates topics that lean to science not supporting hunting as part of the model......yet continually states "prove i am not in support of hunting".....
    Show me the evidence of where I ever said or defended science as not supporting hunting. You have continuously failed to do so because it doesn't exist.

Refreshing words of wisdom, well said Salty.

Tell jassmine (or whoever this poser is) to answer the endless direct questions they dance around.

Again, love to be face to face with her/him to get the real goods.
    Take me less than a mniute
    I hear you Ourea but giving out personal credentials on the internet is not a good plan and shouldn't be expected. They can prove their stance otherwise if they want. Or not. Then take it for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    Show me the evidence of where I ever said or defended science as not supporting hunting. You have continuously failed to do so because it doesn't exist.
    You keep hammering nails into your own coffin in my opinion.

Answer the hundreds of direct questions that you NEVER answer.
    Keep deflecting by saying 'prove that I said otherwise'...... .
    Just answer questions when asked.
    You continue to play the sheep.

Flat out question - are you in full support of hunting all species as acceptable both scientifically and socially?
    This is a simple yes or no.....

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Oh dear.... I've disappointed you. Lol.... Jasmine had the oppprtunity to intrdoduce herself via PM, but still declined to do so. While she has every right to do so, it doesn't gain her any credibility. She knows who I am, so what's the harm in asking who she is? Really? You'll never know unless you ask. Any ways, we have the answer that she wants to give, and I am perfectly fine with that. Moving on....
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    Oh dear.... I've disappointed you. Lol.... Jasmine had the oppprtunity to intrdoduce herself via PM, but still declined to do so. While she has every right to do so, it doesn't gain her any credibility. She knows who I am, so what's the harm in asking who she is? Really? You'll never know unless you ask. Any ways, we have the answer that she wants to give, and I am perfectly fine with that. Moving on....
    My mistake, sorry I though all this was asking to post it for all not a pm. Carry on.. lol

You keep hammering nails into your own coffin in my opinion.
    I support hunting and always have, I have never said otherwise. When conservation management science supports hunting there is no reason to not support hunting.

Salty, if an individual endlessly debates topics that lean to science not supporting hunting as part of the model
    Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    So... ?

Just answer questions when asked.
    Since you are all powerful and to be obeyed at all times, might as well set the example.
    Last edited by jassmine; 08-23-2017 at 07:44 PM.