Thread: Klappan Rail Grade Condition

Klappan Rail Grade Condition

Does anyone know the current condition of Klappan rail grade? Is it driveable? quadable?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Klappan Rail Grade Condition

You can quad it, but watch out for any high water while you are in there as at the washout(29km) the river can go over the road. definitiely no vehicle access past 29km.

Thanks, appreciate the intel! my dad is heading in there early October hoping to connect with a moose

Maybe best to do a search of the site "Klappan Rail Grade". I use google because the search engine on on this forum is a pos. We cancelled our trip last year due to road blockades by the local first nations. There's whole rabbit hole for you to fall into.... pm me if you want.

Last year about this time, I connected with local guide services to get details and some were helpful. I can point you in the right direction. The CO office in the area were very helpful.
    Last edited by markathome; 08-16-2017 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by markathome View Post
    Last year about this time, I connected with local guide services to get details and some were helpful. I can point you in the right direction. The CO office in the area were very helpful.
    I don't believe they filled the current vacancy for the CO position in Dease Lake. Call Tattoga Lake lodge, they usually have the latest conditions dialled. She sometime reports on here.
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience