Thread: Labradinger.

Labradinger.

We are looking for a labradinger puppy but we can't seem to find one ,can someone suggest where to find one.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Labradinger.

Do your self a favour and buy a PB dog from proven and tested lines. Even if you had a SpringerXLab mix that was a great dog before, with the way genetics work you most likely will not get the same results from a different breeding. The only relatively sure way to get what you want is from a tried and provem blood line of which ever breed you choose. So called designer dogs ar always a crap shoot as to goe the genetics will come out in the pups.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower View Post
    Do your self a favour and buy a PB dog from proven and tested lines. Even if you had a SpringerXLab mix that was a great dog before, with the way genetics work you most likely will not get the same results from a different breeding. The only relatively sure way to get what you want is from a tried and provem blood line of which ever breed you choose. So called designer dogs ar always a crap shoot as to goe the genetics will come out in the pups.
    What he said. Also you never know what health problem,s could come out of cross breading

Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    What he said. Also you never know what health problem,s could come out of cross breading
    Health problems are not caused by the actual cross breeding, but by the fact that most cross bred dogs are not tested and certified for genetic problems. We had a Springer get over 2 7' walls and into my wife's Golden's pen. She had a litter of beautiful pups but when we sold them we could not have really told them apart. Now they are a year old and all are healthy and birdy but they range in weight from 32 to 60 lbs some have strong Spaniel traits some strong Golden traits while some demonstrate am mixture of both. When you put a bunch of genes in a blender, turn it on high you never know what will come out in the end. But Firepower and ACB have said it right.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Hmm mix bulldog with Shitzu...end up with..bullshitz..lol.
    Go buy a purebred lab..predictability for next 12 years..wonderful companion..
    Cheers
    Steven

Is there any good Lab breeders on Vancouver island?

Andy has one. Send a message to blacktailstalker
    Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards, hunt hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8 white hunter View Post
    Is there any good Lab breeders on Vancouver island?
    Contact Tracy I can personally vouch for her and her dogs, you wont do better.
    http://cedarbraelabs.webs.com/
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Contact Tracy I can personally vouch for her and her dogs, you wont do better.
    http://cedarbraelabs.webs.com/

So can i......
    hell you can come see one! lol