Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whitetail hunt

Re: Whitetail hunt

Thanks...,never hunted that country...any local knowledge of general information would be much appreciated....all we are looking for is a good hunt, shot some grouse and do some fishing,see some game and maybe take an animal

MU 3-21 or 3-24 for whites and mules -- Use your computer skills and ask it " What is MU 3-21 now? etc Then compare your boundaries --
    Jel -- check names of Lakes and Mains and compare on your cell -- the lakes are still there in the same spots, only the names have changed Hahahaha
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-16-2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: JUSTINE CASTROSIS

Quote Originally Posted by ratherbefishin View Post
    Never hunted that country, what’s the topography like? Hopefully we can find a place to park our hunting trailer as a base camp. I’ve never hunted whitetail but I see them near farms and fields.Locating a greened up burn should be productive
    Find travel corridor to farmers field,
    They are quite consistent, pattern their travel.
    Good luck
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Quote Originally Posted by Blainer View Post
    Find travel corridor to farmers field,
    They are quite consistent, pattern their travel.
    Good luck
    Good advice but I would change it too food source not just farmers fields. The ability to pattern WT is their biggest weakness but a hunter needs to have faith in their locations and ride them out. My style of hunting them involves sitting in areas where you can’t see them till they are right in front of you

Lots of WT that don’t hang around agriculture areas but it’s is a common place to see them in the wide open. I personally view them as more of a thick bush deer that avoids open areas in many places. Many feed in areas like semi open poplar forest

No doubt there is different styles of hunting them I just stick with what works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    MU 3-21 or 3-24 for whites and mules
    Jel
    There's unicorns there too!
    Get it on the ground, that's when the work starts

hoochie being ahhh humor city or ahh, certainly original and from abby, abby riginal Hahahahahaha good one,
    Unicorns ahh antlerless?

MU 3- 21 --
    Whiteman Creek - Bouleau Lake- Pinaus Lake -------------deer of both kinds friend a mine, Heinz there's no udder Keinz

MU 3-21 --- can be reached via logging road west from Falkland on HWY 97, looks like deer heaven. Most access is from Westside Road along Okanagan Lake.
    ----> --------> Take Note here: Whiteman Creek Main into whitey and muley topo and you cood get a whoppo -- Big in Italian -- whites and mules by the general rule!
    Jeldo Repeat out loud right now with me "Whiteman Creek Main" once more Whiteman Creek Main good now your so vain you prolly think this post is jist 4 you don't you
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-16-2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Whiteman Creek Main MU 3-21 the way to go Shlomo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    hoochie being ahhh humor city or ahh, certainly original and from abby, abby riginal Hahahahahaha good one,
    Unicorns ahh antlerless?

MU 3- 21 --
    Whiteman Creek - Bouleau Lake- Pinaus Lake -------------deer of both kinds friend a mine, Heinz there's no udder Keinz

MU 3-21 --- can be reached via logging road west from Falkland on HWY 97, looks like deer heaven. Most access is from Westside Road along Okanagan Lake.
    theres a difference between eight and three. 3.....8.....
    3-21...doesn't exist
    8-21..bouleau lake.

Am I wrong? there is no 3-21 through 3-25

jelly belly watcha tell me? lol
    Get it on the ground, that's when the work starts

Just use the whiteman creek main ok no matter -- whaaa maybe who knows what yah smokin? Use the names of the lakes and Mains and compare now and then!
    ---you figure it out I 'm lost and lonely and older Hahahah my excuse -- I hunt Kammy double wammy now.
    MU 3-24 what i it was b4 anyways you figure it out for yourself -- use your computer skills and put in " What is 3-21 now? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????
    Not hard to do foryou younger types on computer all day and night.

MU 3-24 Fair to good deer hunting of both kinds and millions of black bears. Either side of Mabel lake take access.Access east shore from Lumby on Hwy 6 you like hiking this is your spot.
    Can reach from Enderby also. King Fisher Main -- the rain in Spain falls mainly on zee plain, and the deer both kinds falls mostly on zee Main
    Jelly -- you middle aged and younger can look up on your cell and computer the changes and it will show you where your allowed to hunt under the BC Hunting Regs
    ---In these hot spots of Roxy's and the Jocko himself from the granddads history of thee area, Jake ( The Snake ) Robbeartz
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-16-2018 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Hello I'm Johnny Ca$h