Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: New Site

Re: New Site

Not sure if mentioned but I am finding the time of the recent post is cut off and can't be read. Not sure if it is my monitors but I have a widescreen, which never had a problem before the upgrades????

Oh to clarify it seems to be only on the "new posts" page

^^^^^^^ x2

Bow Walker Guest

I had the same problem on my 15.4" screen (laptop). Couldn't get the display to display everything. When I closed "My Favorites" at the side of the window the whole page (new posts page) broadened out and I could see everything.

After reading through a thread and I go to the quick navigation . I have to scroll down to open chat to open up the threads instead of the "Go" button we had last time. No scrolling

I noticed it was fairly quiet for a few days with the change and all. Seems to be alot more traffic again lately.

my only complaint is when i'm in the gallery i click on a photo and then go back in order to click on the next one. the way it was before with the pictures on the top was better IMO. just takes alot longer now thats all

I gotta say, I'm getting darn tired of waiting for the thread I wish to view to turn from the hard green to the soft green to read it, it still takes 4 to 7 seconds and no it's not my computer, tried it on at least 3 others in different buildings etc. I'll ask the question again, is there not a way of making this effect disappear ? I really appreciate this site but it is getting frustrating, I'm not fond of waiting for slow responses from fast computers....

Quote Originally Posted by beeugle View Post
    I gotta say, I'm getting darn tired of waiting for the thread I wish to view to turn from the hard green to the soft green to read it, it still takes 4 to 7 seconds and no it's not my computer, tried it on at least 3 others in different buildings etc. I'll ask the question again, is there not a way of making this effect disappear ? I really appreciate this site but it is getting frustrating, I'm not fond of waiting for slow responses from fast computers....
    That is the background color that needs information to be loaded before it can "overwrite" the dark green. For me here in burnaby with a fairly fast Internet connection it only take 1 second or so. This may be partially do to the server (no sure what this is running on) and/or your network connection speed. But most likely has nothing to do with your machine unless its archaic

Quote Originally Posted by seanfalloy View Post
    That is the background color that needs information to be loaded before it can "overwrite" the dark green. For me here in burnaby with a fairly fast Internet connection it only take 1 second or so. This may be partially do to the server (no sure what this is running on) and/or your network connection speed. But most likely has nothing to do with your machine unless its archaic
    Quote Originally Posted by beeugle View Post
    This is being worked on.

I don't know if this has been covered already but I'm not reading 36 pages to find out. When I try to view the Mainland, Van Is, Open Chat etc. I have to sign in but not for the other sections, is this the norm now? Thanks K