Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Didn't get the massive black bear I wanted but here are some pictures of other bears

Re: Didn't get the massive black bear I wanted but here are some pictures of other be

Mmmmmmmmmmm Nice
    See you down the road

Re: Didn't get the massive black bear I wanted but here are some pictures of other be

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Way to go man nice pics what general area is this? Somewhere in the Okanagan or Thompson I'm guessing?
    Cariboo region

Whatya shooting?Looks like an ol-timer?

Quote Originally Posted by markomoose View Post
    Whatya shooting?Looks like an ol-timer?
    German K98 Sniper Rifle I built but chambered in 7.62mm

Last edited by Drache; 09-19-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Driving home after hunting I spotted these two little youths on the side of the road.

I stopped to take pictures of them and they started walking towards me.

Stopped to scratch an itch. The other one heard a vehicle on the other side of the valley.

Closer and closer

They weren't scared of me at all

Sure look cute when they are that young. Shortly after this picture a vehicle came across the bridge and scared them up the mountain side.

Picture I took of them from the other side of the Valley. Sure hope they survive the winter.

Hmm seem young still to be on there own