Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Outdoor Pics - Post them up!

Re: Random Outdoor Pics - Post them up!

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    Did you hike in or use horses?
    I’ve hiked in many times. I want to try riding my Nike but can’t seem to find anyone else who wants to give it a go. I ran into a girl back there who rode her bike the first 20 kms or so in a couple hours.

What a beautiful place ! I think I would like to go there !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    I may not be around much longer, so I'm posting a link to my photo page in case anybody wan't to look.
    https://500px.com/p/ojb0?view=photos
    Photos are not that easy to post unless using any of the photo websites, or if the size of the photo is reduced substantially.
    A few are hunting related, but most from my hiking trips.
    You have a fantastic eye. The composition of some of your shots is great (“waiting for sunset” stands out). The invention of the camera in your phone is a nightmare. Keeps me from packing my Nikons around these days, but your photos have inspired me to suck it up and add the 5 lbs to my pack!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Great pictures fellas keep ‘em comin !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    How are you doing Otto? You haven’t posted any updates and I didn’t want to ask.
    I'm still OK but I can see soon will have a problem getting enough oxygen in my lungs.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    You have a fantastic eye. The composition of some of your shots is great (“waiting for sunset” stands out). The invention of the camera in your phone is a nightmare. Keeps me from packing my Nikons around these days, but your photos have inspired me to suck it up and add the 5 lbs to my pack!
    Thanks man, It's a pain in the butt to carry a full size camera in the mountains, but when you see something exceptional then you think it was worth it.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Couple young Blackie Bucks ran into on my way to try and smoke me a Yote, ran into them almost 2 weeks ago on the 21st.... both still had all headgear, i'm sure some bigger ones have dropped by now for sure. Went for first look around for some sheds last Sat, nothin. Eager to hopefully find some Black tail sheds this year never found any yet but also not much time spent in BT woods, more Mulie/WT over the years.

Unfortunately garbage quality taken with the scum cam, got to buy a new camera quick here.

What you guys figure..... Rosie Elk or Blacktail scat? I know the shape could most definitely be a Deer, but of all the years got to be some of the biggest Deer pellets i'd ever seen (feeling like pics don't do it justice). Got cams up here and no Elk on any of em so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    What you guys figure..... Rosie Elk or Blacktail scat? I know the shape could most definitely be a Deer, but of all the years got to be some of the biggest Deer pellets i'd ever seen (feeling like pics don't do it justice). Got cams up here and no Elk on any of em so far.

Hard to tell, how did it taste?