Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poaching Cases, Kamloops Area

Re: Poaching Cases, Kamloops Area

download the BC Conservation app and use it, you can report and also see where other reports have been made.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Personally I'd prefer not to be buggered by some priest......but that's just me.
    That's not just a problem for the FN... many a white boys have been victims of the churches pedos...

Personally I'd prefer not to be buggered by some priest......but that's just me.
    Really You GOT to GO there in a animal POACHING Thread ? WTF ? RJ

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Really You GOT to GO there in a animal POACHING Thread ? WTF ? RJ
    Agreed but maybe happy crack could start his own thread and tell us what the % of white and Indian kids were hurt by said priests, teachers ,normal man in the street, actor, grand father,or uncle ect ect... stupid comment by a ........!

Oh FFS, like that "only" happened to FN's and only by priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Hey what’s good for the First Nations is good for all Canadians!
    Well really, you can't just take the good without taking on some of the bad. There are a lot of poachers out there and the vast majority aren't First Nations, the law being what it is most of what the FNs do is legal for them so not poaching at all. Makes me wonder why every time a poaching thread comes up someone has to point fingers at FNs when we all know guides and asians are involved in many of the worst cases??

Poaching cases will go up when people start to get really concerned. Get the app on your phone, BCWF conservation app. Every time ive sent in a report I get a call and follow up from the COs.

Quote Originally Posted by Firstblood View Post
    Poaching cases will go up when people start to get really concerned. Get the app on your phone, BCWF conservation app. Every time ive sent in a report I get a call and follow up from the COs.
    Man, you get follow ups? I couldn't even get the CO to come out to a spot he could drive to so I could show him a stack of freshly poached calf elk last spring. Thought he just didn't care at first until I realized how much territory he's single handedly responsible for, to say resources are spread thin would be the understatement of the year!
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Hey what’s good for the First Nations is good for all Canadians!
    I’d say while the law won’t agree with you I sure as hell do...

From a credible source I heard the local stewards of the land are looking for people to hunt moose for them. They'll pay your fine, fuel and shells. I guess the elders figure traditional way of life will help them survive the covid. Don't know what kind of a steward of the land wants moose shot when they're in calf.