Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Leh

Re: Leh

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    It's a pretty serious charge if it's got any validity, but, again, it's a very vague charge and Rackmastr contributes to making my point when he say, about you: "My guess is you [Walking Buffalo] see the government using Marcos opinion on stone sheep...."
    For clarity, I did not mean WB when I said 'you'. I meant 'we' will likely see Marco's data/opinion used as leverage in moving stone's sheep to LEH. Thats 100% my opinion without any insinuation about what WB or you think. Its just how I see things playing out. I believe Marco will likely end up as a fox in the henhouse on this one, with his opinion/data being used to move stone's sheep to LEH.

No idea how you or WB see it. Just correcting your assessment of what I meant in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    For clarity, I did not mean WB when I said 'you'. I meant 'we' will likely see Marco's data/opinion used as leverage in moving stone's sheep to LEH. Thats 100% my opinion without any insinuation about what WB or you think. Its just how I see things playing out. I believe Marco will likely end up as a fox in the henhouse on this one, with his opinion/data being used to move stone's sheep to LEH.

No idea how you or WB see it. Just correcting your assessment of what I meant in my post.
    Fair enough. Im more worried about the allegation that there's something fishy going on at BCWF and that the LEH move in R4 is related to Festa-Bianchet having some sort of undue influence.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    Fair enough. Im more worried about the allegation that there's something fishy going on at BCWF and that the LEH move in R4 is related to Festa-Bianchet having some sort of undue influence.
    Lol k, you guys continue on then.

I think there is a separate thread on the r4 Leh sheep.
    I don’t think Jesse aka goat guy was in ever in support of r4 sheep going Leh.
    He has always come across as someone who is trying to find a way in assisting the creation of more game for us all to have more opportunity, not less.
    Whether his opinions on the matter are correct or not is up to everyone’s personal opinion I suppose.
    I believe J-T had direct conversation with the bio about it.
    Sounds like the bio was not to happy about the situation either.
    Beyond that, I can’t say anything more.
    Was it the bio’s solution??? don’t know?
    Was it higher up the chain of command?
    Dont know, but more than likely.
    Seems to be an ongoing theme all over the province.
    So, that means it goes up much higher.

Will it make a difference, I doubt it.
    Who losses, well that’s simple, it’s the resident hunter.
    Who benefits, well in my opinion, the GO’s.
    And that usually shows thru the veil between those who support the Leh and who don’t.