Page 150 of 197 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1961

Thread: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Re: Some Big Whities For Ya...

Nice whitetails! Thank you Ourea and the many other positive contributors to this site. You folks are the reason I keep coming back.

Some hunters/people on here lack judgement. I don’t know Ourea from page 8 but have gained immensely from the knowledge he has contributed. Is baiting for everybody? No! But unless I’ve missed the ridiculous ease of it exactly how many whitetail has Ourea shot since this thread started?
    We as hunters have far greater obstacles to face than calling our fellow hunters out because of a legal hunting method you/I don’t agree with. Save your breath and words you will need them if this government stays in power.

Quote Originally Posted by PYGuy View Post
    Some hunters/people on here lack judgement. I don’t know Ourea from page 8 but have gained immensely from the knowledge he has contributed. Is baiting for everybody? No! But unless I’ve missed the ridiculous ease of it exactly how many whitetail has Ourea shot since this thread started?
    We as hunters have far greater obstacles to face than calling our fellow hunters out because of a legal hunting method you/I don’t agree with. Save your breath and words you will need them if this government stays in power.
    Ive killed zero bucks.
    I have got numerous friends on to opportunities that gave them their first deer or a chance to close after a long season.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

How high will whitetails go? And how steep of terrain do they tolerate?

Let the air out a 5x5 wt this season 5500ft steeper than a cows face. Oct.27, typically I see them even higher than that earlier in the year. Heard a story not long ago a fellow was up high in Stones' country, there's a lonely wt doe chilling out.
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Maybe some of you have forgotten or just didn't read the site rules.

6. There is to be no frowning upon a member for the method of hunting used, or the sex, age of the animal. If it's legal then it's legal no ifs, ands, or, buts!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    Maybe some of you have forgotten or just didn't read the site rules.

6. There is to be no frowning upon a member for the method of hunting used, or the sex, age of the animal. If it's legal then it's legal no ifs, ands, or, buts!
    And unfortunately, those that snipe from the sidelines, that never contribute anything to HBC have caused many to walk away from this site.
    Those that contribute nothing yet "preach" are nothing more than cancer.

The objective of this thread is about sharing field intel in real time in the hopes that it helps others with optimal timing on activity and the rut that may help with others success. Yet inevitably some ass hats have to throw grenades from the shadows. This type of conduct and practice has eroded countless members from HBC over the years.

We all know that being a complainer in life does zero to help or motivate others.

To those that have shared content and knowledge on HBC, I tip my hat to you.

To those that point fingers, bitch and contribute nothing ......well, you can go f*ck yourself.

When is that last time someone woke up and said, "what's fred up to today, you know, the guy that complains and bitches all the time, I want to take him to lunch and hang out".

The answer is never.
    Some need to think about that.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenmk View Post
    How high will whitetails go? And how steep of terrain do they tolerate?
    They are the most successful and adaptive ungulate in North America, think about that.
    They can be found in sub alpine right down to valley bottoms.

I have found that mature bucks prefer moving along steep banks over benches.